Janitor lets insurance lapse before storm damages car

Rimmer

Janitor lets insurance lapse before storm damages car

1365-N1-Oct-29-03-Heavy-rain-2.jpg

PATTAYA:--An uninsured janitor’s car was one of many damaged when a tree and utility pole fell on it during heavy rain.

Numerous cars were damaged by the falling wood in the Teacher Housing complex at the Chonburi College of Agriculture and Technology in Najomtien Oct. 27.

Sattahip District Chief Anucha Intasorn and local officials inspected the damage following the storm, finding a large apple tree and a single power pole down.

A Hyundai, Mazda 2 and Toyota Vios owned by Lertsuk Noree, 51, were all damaged.

Unfortunately, for Lertsuk, he had let the car insurance lapse two weeks ago and must pay for the repairs himself.

See more:https://www.pattayamail.com/news/janitor-lets-insurance-lapse-before-storm-damages-car-275043

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-11-08--

7 hours ago, Rimmer said:

An uninsured janitor’s car was one of many damaged when a tree and utility pole fell on it during heavy rain.

If the utility pole done the Damage, Isn't it the Responsibility for the Utility company to claim that damage on the car on Their Insurance?  ????

11 minutes ago, digger70 said:

If the utility pole done the Damage, Isn't it the Responsibility for the Utility company to claim that damage on the car on Their Insurance?  ????

Years ago I had hail damage to 2 of my cars I tried to sue god but was told to take it up with my insurance company

6 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Pruning wouldn't have affected the storm that brought it down.

Now that is a weird statement:- Of coarse the tree is not going to effect the storm, only he with more power than any of us can do that!

If pruned, as it should have been, the tree concerned would not get tangled in power lines and bring them down.

This problem causes most of the blackouts we endure up here in the rice paddies.

17 hours ago, Fred white said:

Years ago I had hail damage to 2 of my cars I tried to sue god but was told to take it up with my insurance company

God is Exempt, Hail damage got to claim own insurance . Utility companies Are Not Exempt. :thumbsup:

Archived