Omeprazole 20 mg. without prescription?

FromDenmark

Hello, 

I have investigated that it is possible to buy  Omeprazole 20 mg. without prescription for acid reflux in Thailand. 

Can I be 100% sure that the products are samme high quality as I'm buying here in Denmark? Especially when it comes to side effects? 

Thanx. 

9 hours ago, CMoldie said:

I use "Miracid" too, effectively and without problems.

It is so cheap (3 baht/tablet) that I take it from the hospital pharmacy. It's not worth the bother of going elsewhere.

I was paying 25 baht for 14 pills. 

That being said omeprazole is a nasty "medication" that sometimes causes even more reflux. Thai pharmacies have some natural herbal pills which help better, but everyone's reflux is different, so.....

Btw, air quality can definitely, 100 percent be related to acid reflux. My stomach always feels much better back home. 

12 hours ago, FromDenmark said:

So what you are telling me is that I should not be worried about taking them? 

Thanx ????

If you mean worried about using a Thai brand vs one from your hoem country no, no worries.

There are potential concerns regarding using the drug per se on a daily basis long term.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:34 AM, Sheryl said:

If you mean worried about using a Thai brand vs one from your hoem country no, no worries.

There are potential concerns regarding using the drug per se on a daily basis long term.

Hi. Yes I know. I get them prescribed by my own doctor, and we are in dialog :)

I will need them when I get to Thailand due to all the spicy food.  And I'm a bit afraid of bringing my own Omeprazole pills into the country. 

So I really need to know that I don't need to worry :) 

On 11/11/2019 at 2:17 PM, FromDenmark said:

Hi. Stomach pain ????

Hmm, right.

That is what I was taking them for. Only had a problem when I'd been out for a drink, one before I went out sorted it.

Then I needed two so I gave up drinking. Now I have the bad stomach again so I take one when I am symptomatic.

Do they actually cure anything or do they just mask the problem.?

3 hours ago, rott said:

Do they actually cure anything or do they just mask the problem.?

They should help the stomach heal because the amount of acid reduces. But they don't cure the cause. I have mild gastritis now and take Omeprazole every other day but I don't know what the original cause is but i know what things give me symptoms

Archived