Outrage as US rapper TI says he has daughter's hymen checked annually

snoop1130

The payoff for this guy is the social media attention he gets from talking about it.  Likes and followers are a new form of currency.

I have been blessed with circumstances that pretty much insulate me from rap and hip-hop.  This is yet another person who I only heard of because they were arrested, caused a public spectacle or are part of social media outrage.

" ... we have yearly trips to the gynaecologist to check her hymen. Yes, I go with her … I will say, as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact.”

Sshhh... maybe she has a way to keep the doctor on her side (*wink*)

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

My Brit parents didn't value my virginity, so the concern never arose.

I'm hoping to be paid 5,000,000bht sinsot for my daughters virginity.

My Brit son aged 15 asked if he could have his 16 year old girlfriend stay the night many years back.

I told him to wait until he was 16 and it was legal, so they waited and she stayed overnight on his birthday.

So one rule for your son, and another for the step daughter, alright for the son to indulge his desires, but not the female, something missing about equality here.

21 hours ago, Skallywag said:

I think Rap is ruining American more than any politician ever will. 

Listen to this if you can stomach it. 980 million views on YT. This is the new face of America. I feel for the  kids who will be born a minority in the coming 20 years.

Archived