Foreigner arrested after racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai

rooster59

Foreigner arrested after racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai

CM.png

An American man has been arrested after racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai.

The man’s disgusting and vile tirade, which took place on Tuesday evening at Meechok Plaza, was caught on video and shared on Facebook.

According to the Facebook user who shared the clip, the foreign man was completely unprovoked and began shouting racist insults and threatening, as well as spitting at passers by.

He also threatened to kill homosexuals and rape women and children.

Police were called and he was arrested.

As police took him away, he shouted “put me on YouTube and make me famous”.

According to comments posted on Facebook, this wasn’t the first time the man had been abusive and threatened members of the public.

It was said the man has been seen numerous times out McDonalds at Meechok abusing innocent bystanders.

According to the post on Facebook, the man has now been released and is due to appear in court in December

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-09

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an @rsehole ,this does not promote good relations

between Thai's and Farangs that are just trying to live here

peacefully and quietly together,spitting at people,should

have been put on the first plane back to America,and never

allowed back into Thailand.

regards Worgeordie

30 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

According to the post on Facebook, the man has now been released and is due to appear in court in December

Shame they didn't just lock the idiot up straight away. There are enough locals who have a dim view of foreigners already, without people like this making it worse. One can only hope when he goes to court that they will decide he is one of the "bad guys" who isn't wanted and kick his sorry butt out.

Like the guy who just the other day opened the airplane door while taxiing for no reason other than what his wacky deluded brain of his told him to do so, there're so many deranged and unstable people walking among us just waiting for the right moment to explode...

I know that it is fashionable to support legalizing drugs, but throughout my life I've seen that they seem to unhinge a significant minority of people.

Obviously, it's complicated, you could argue that these people already had a loose grip on reality, it wouldn't take much to tip them over the edge. Even so, there does seem to be a frightening correlation between this type of highly public mental breakdown and recreational drug use.

It this case, there does appear to be some history: https://bismarck.mugshot.press/arrest/312103/daniel-franckowiak

This guy is likely on meth or crank or yaba or simply an ignorant redneck

Also think some who grow up listening to Rap music become unnecessarily violent and deluded.

My generation grew up on Rock and Roll, Motown, and Pop and are all well-adjusted.  (Y)

58 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Trying to figure out what his user name is here.  Narrowed it down to a couple of dozen possibilities...

His name (which I m not going to post) and his facebook page are mentioned in the main thread of the facebook post this story links to...

Just now, Andrew Dwyer said:

Just click on the link “ disgusting and vile tirade “ to enjoy the video  !!

Seriously though, the guy doesn’t really appear drunk or stoned just some idiot with an extremely weird agenda !!

Whats that he smears on his face ??

I think he's drunk and stoned, and a idiot, and full of s**t too :coffee1:

23 minutes ago, donnacha said:

The problem is ... he has a couple of half-Thai daughters.

They're going  to grow up thinking half of them is inferior. Oh dear seen it happen a few times, father slagging off Thais all the time in front of their half thai kids.

Hope dad gets iff the drugs or gets the psychuatric help he needs. Locking him up wont help. 

29 minutes ago, donnacha said:

The problem is ... he has a couple of half-Thai daughters.

The way he talks about raping children maybe they should talk to them and check he hasn't raped them and they would be better off without this kind of abusive father anyway .

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

As I can see at least one racist insult in your post.

Would have thought you would be much more supportive of the guy.

I don't see "Farang" as racist insult,if is that what refer to.

supportive of him,are you ?

regards Worgeordie

31 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

And you wonder why the Thai govt is cracking down in so many ways to force even good ex-pats into a position where they will have to leave the country. It's due to idiots like this.

Utter  BS

34 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

And you wonder why the Thai govt is cracking down in so many ways to force even good ex-pats into a position where they will have to leave the country. It's due to idiots like this.

Would point out the guy is under 50 and has Thai kids.

None of the 'Thai crackdowns' currently affect him in any way.

The mentally ill need sympathy, understanding and medical care ........ not vilification.

34 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Rubbish. 

Nothing to do with that whatsoever.

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

seen it happen a few times, father slagging off Thais all the time in front of their half thai kids.

You have to understand that the farang fathers of half-Thai kids are desperately worried that they will slide towards Thai standards rather than aim for the higher standards that are necessary elsewhere in the world. When everyone around you, including your teachers, have no focus, take shortcuts, don't care about rationality or making sense, and can get by with abysmally sloppy performance, it is very difficult to hold yourself to a higher standard.

So, if I am driving and we see another driver do something suicidally stupid, I point it out. If a government minister on TV is clearly lying, I point it out. If a business is cheerfully shooting off its own toes, I point it out.

It is not out of any hate for Thais, it is love for your children, and a hope they can somehow transcend not their Thai blood, but the "Thainess" of their culture.

23 minutes ago, lupin said:
1 hour ago, ballpoint said:

Trying to figure out what his user name is here.  Narrowed it down to a couple of dozen possibilities...

His name (which I m not going to post) and his facebook page are mentioned in the main thread of the facebook post this story links to...

I think you missed it...  ballpoint is saying that there are a ton of folks (or at least a couple of dozen) here on TVF that post racist and Thai bashing stuff that easily matches what this guy was spewing.

Archived