Foreigner arrested after racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai

rooster59

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bubba said:

Have you seen his post from today?

"I will avenge you, Mother, for what they made you do. The Promise can only be broken upon pain of my death. You will be avenged, your loving son, Chul"

Yikes.

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.franckowiak.315

Perhaps he's having a bad hair day.

1 hour ago, bubba said:

Have you seen his post from today?

"I will avenge you, Mother, for what they made you do. The Promise can only be broken upon pain of my death. You will be avenged, your loving son, Chul"

Yikes.

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.franckowiak.315

He's got a impressive friends list 

On 11/12/2019 at 7:13 AM, EricTh said:

I found the video of the American on Youtube. I couldn't hear where he spoke he hates Thai people.

Please watch below.

He say it, but not that video. 

I not care if he hate thai people. Up to him. 

Police arrest him for damage the shop glass. 

On 11/9/2019 at 5:28 PM, BritManToo said:

Is that worse than the Thai woman calling foreign men 'it'?

Or people on this forum repeatedly calling white folk 'farang'?

Britman say you speak thai already.

If you speak thai you know the “mun” is NOT a racism word.
It is offensive/impolite word, but NOT racism.

This guy smash her shop, say will rape her, spit her. That why she call him “it”.

Thai use this word “mun” when talk about someone they not like. Thai vs thai, so can be racism how? Close thai friend use it together also.

It is the word to use for when talk about animal or thing, impolite to use with human. 
Dictionary say “the indefinite pronoun for referring to animals or things] it; they”

Is like word “scum” if use when talk about human. 

If call someone “scum” BECAUSE foreigher, yes, racism.

But she use “it” because she not want to respect him. If thai guy do it, she will use “it” also. Is common for Thai to use when talk about someone they not like.

The headline “Foreigner arrested after racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai”  is just Rooster. Tricky.
He not say “Foreigner arrested BECAUSE racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai” but some on this thred think that. Is not the real story.

He was NOT arrested by police for racism ( use the gook word and say the thai guy brown color......). The guy was racism, but police take him for the damage and his aggression. NOT for racism. He say that when wait for police to come for the damage. Not the reason for him arrested.

Look his behavior, police must catch him. Wait for him to rape?

She not use “farang” word for him in the Facebook post.  She call him “man other nation”. Can not be racism (every foreigner is “other nation”) and very polite way to say.

I see your post before. I know you speak thai (some).

I think you know “mun”=“it” not racism word right? Is common usage.

I think Rooster know also. 

Rooster also know “farang is not racism word (but I know Britman will not agree, up to you, you want to think that way, but not true, just mean Caucasian)

Do Britman and Rooster know the thai language word for racism? Know everything right? Or not?

On 11/9/2019 at 5:28 PM, BritManToo said:

The hatred white men show towards other foreigners on this forum, on the most trivial of excuses, is part of the reason I refuse to have any contact with other Caucasians. 

Yes, I agree the “white men” really hate the other foreigners on this forum, thai, Indian and Chinese the most.

not everyone, but a lot. Sure.

9 hours ago, Yinn said:

Britman say you speak thai already.

If you speak thai you know the “mun” is NOT a racism word.
It is offensive/impolite word, but NOT racism.

This guy smash her shop, say will rape her, spit her. That why she call him “it”.

Thai use this word “mun” when talk about someone they not like. Thai vs thai, so can be racism how? Close thai friend use it together also.

It is the word to use for when talk about animal or thing, impolite to use with human. 
Dictionary say “the indefinite pronoun for referring to animals or things] it; they”

Is like word “scum” if use when talk about human. 

If call someone “scum” BECAUSE foreigher, yes, racism.

But she use “it” because she not want to respect him. If thai guy do it, she will use “it” also. Is common for Thai to use when talk about someone they not like.

The headline “Foreigner arrested after racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai”  is just Rooster. Tricky.
He not say “Foreigner arrested BECAUSE racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai” but some on this thred think that. Is not the real story.

He was NOT arrested by police for racism ( use the gook word and say the thai guy brown color......). The guy was racism, but police take him for the damage and his aggression. NOT for racism. He say that when wait for police to come for the damage. Not the reason for him arrested.

Look his behavior, police must catch him. Wait for him to rape?

She not use “farang” word for him in the Facebook post.  She call him “man other nation”. Can not be racism (every foreigner is “other nation”) and very polite way to say.

I see your post before. I know you speak thai (some).

I think you know “mun”=“it” not racism word right? Is common usage.

I think Rooster know also. 

Rooster also know “farang is not racism word (but I know Britman will not agree, up to you, you want to think that way, but not true, just mean Caucasian)

Do Britman and Rooster know the thai language word for racism? Know everything right? Or not?

Yes, I agree the “white men” really hate the other foreigners on this forum, thai, Indian and Chinese the most.

not everyone, but a lot. Sure.

Please explain to all of us how you have been able to discern which posters are white. Don't be so silly.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:20 PM, NCC1701A said:

i was going to say very much like Mr. Young but more of a American Boy Scout troop leader.

did he ask you if you wanted to earn a merit badge ?

Archived