BANGKOK
rooster59

Foreigner arrested after racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai

On 11/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, zyphodb said:

It's quite normal to see Thai teachers walking around in boy scout uniform all day on scouts day at schools everywhere in Thailand. It's Wednesday at my school.

I do agree that they look ridiculous though lol

It's quite normal to see scout leaders in the rest of the world doing exactly the same thing and looking just as ridiculous.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

And in other news, two Thai men break into a 72 year old German foreigners house, rob and stab him, and the police aren't all that bothered.

"...and the police aren't all that bothered".

What do you base that conclusion on? 

He wasn't stabbed.

Edited by Just Weird

This lunatic is obviously mentally retarded.

From what I understand he hate thai people and especially homosexuals, women and children.

I bet he has escaped from a mental institution in the US and is off his meds.

Get him on the first flight back and lock him up for good.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 10:49 PM, NCC1701A said:

there was a complete nut case on the ferry from Pattaya to Hua Hin on Thursday.

He kept asking to meet the captain and was walking around smiling and waving at everyone.

Then in a big voice he said "F***ing Thais! They make me crazy."

OK. I was about to tell him to shut up but then two of the female staff showed up with red radios and channeling their best Thai boxer body language. He got quite.

I am sure he is on this forum.:shock1:

and who i the grow man who walks around Pattaya in the boy scout uniform complete with knee socks, shorts, scarf and hat?

"and who i the grow man who walks around Pattaya in the boy scout uniform complete with knee socks, shorts, scarf and hat?"...

Why do you concern yourself with the way someone dresses? Is he harming you in any way? Let him be. He's probably more happy with his life than you are with yours. Next you'll be chiding people as to how they speak or how they think or their sexual persuasion. It's best to leave people be if they aren't harming anyone else.

Something wrong with that guy: drugs or legitimate mental issues. 

4 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

"and who i the grow man who walks around Pattaya in the boy scout uniform complete with knee socks, shorts, scarf and hat?"...

Why do you concern yourself with the way someone dresses? Is he harming you in any way? Let him be. He's probably more happy with his life than you are with yours. Next you'll be chiding people as to how they speak or how they think or their sexual persuasion. It's best to leave people be if they aren't harming anyone else.

How could you possibly know that? What a ridiculous thing to say. 

4 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

It seems pretty clear to me that he is not mentally stable. As such, I'm more concerned that he get some help than that he get stuck in a Thai jail cell. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, NCC1701A said:

and who i the grow man who walks around Pattaya in the boy scout uniform complete with knee socks, shorts, scarf and hat?

Next you'll be complaining about men walking around Pattaya dressed as women.

• Haha 1

Did not bother to watch the video. 

These actions do not make the people he is cursing look bad. It just shows how dumb he his. Embarrassing.

Edited by Peterbkk99

On 11/9/2019 at 3:02 PM, Yinn said:

Here translation from the woman shop he smash.

I found the video of the American on Youtube. I couldn't hear where he spoke he hates Thai people.

Please watch below.

Edited by EricTh

"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons them and treats them like trash?"

On 11/11/2019 at 3:54 AM, HuskerDo said:

Must have been a complete nutcase if heading to Hua Hin. 

13 minutes ago, nikmar said:

"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons them and treats them like trash?"

Give us a clue.

The first thing that struck me was that his speech pattern was like that of a North American indigenous person (yeah, I know that's neither here nor there). He's from North Dakota, but has a Polish (probably) surname. So who knows. But it's clear that he has some sort of serious psychological impairment--perhaps drug use adding to that--given his talk of being part of a US government experiment, etc. Perhaps schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. Not fully responsible for his actions....