Foreigner arrested after racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai

rooster59

24 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

From the video, where he appears to randomly swear for a few minutes then just as suddenly stop, I'd be thinking 'tourettes', he didn't even display aggression. Totally harmless.

This is from the fb post of the shop owner, so, if we have to believe the Thai woman, i won't say totally harmless.

"And it came in front of the shop and spit on us / but didn't get it. Thank you to all the charity. Haha.

And it's cursing. So rude.

And walked out to smash the mirror in front of our shop.

When the property is damaged, we run to call security. Let me help you. Don't run away and call the police."

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Did you watch all 3 videos, I think its the second one where he calls a guy a “ g@@k” and then goes on to say his “skin is like the ass of a cow “

He is half Korean, so its like being racist against your own race????

Like Russel Peters mocking Indians yet Indian himself

Many people have problems, foreigners too. We don't know the reason for his doing, bottled up anger provoked by Thais or a mental issue or whatever.

But I have never heard of a Thai being arrested for racially abusing foreigners, that's probably because it never happens ?!

7 hours ago, Skallywag said:

This guy is likely on meth or crank or yaba or simply an ignorant redneck

Also think some who grow up listening to Rap music become unnecessarily violent and deluded.

My generation grew up on Rock and Roll, Motown, and Pop and are all well-adjusted.  (Y)

Rap "music" ???? 

1 hour ago, maddox41 said:

The thai Immagration slogan good guys in bad guys out so they let him off to appear in court in December if they can find him?? By then 

Put the nut job on a plane back to the good old USA and let  them deal with him 

Can anyone say "False Flag",

probable contract agent to help push the "Bad Falang" narrative,

for support of more restrictions to be coming in the future.

Any one look into his Thai Family connections ?

This guy has been arrested before for smashing a window near Pratu Taphae and threatening to kill people. He's clearly mentally ill. He was also talking about raping and killing on facebook.

He also believes he is being watched 24/7 by the CIA.

Total scum and needs psychiatric help.

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Like the guy who just the other day opened the airplane door while taxiing for no reason other than what his wacky deluded brain of his told him to do so, there're so many deranged and unstable people walking among us just waiting for the right moment to explode...

You mean...The wrong moment!!!!????

Judging from his comments/posts on his FB page, my learned opinion is that he's more than one short of a beetroot.

That being the case, is it's Thailand's duty to assess him and/or treat him?  No it is not!

Again, my learned opinion is that he should be kicked out the country and blacklisted.  Tough on his daughters, but unless he gets himself sorted out with medical help from his own country, then those girls may be in some danger from his activities, (eg physical abuse, sexual abuse, mental abuse etc).

22 minutes ago, sambum said:

"the man has now been released"

For goodness sake - WHY?

Because he broke no laws?

Swearing in public ..... not against the law.

Breaking a mirror ..... bad luck but hardly a crime.

If you compare that to Thais who usually get away with stabbing or beating a foreigner and getting a 500bht fine.

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Did you watch all 3 videos, I think its the second one where he calls a guy a “ g@@k” and then goes on to say his “skin is like the ass of a cow “

Is that worse than the Thai woman calling foreign men 'it'?

Or people on this forum repeatedly calling white folk 'farang'?

The hatred white men show towards other foreigners on this forum, on the most trivial of excuses, is part of the reason I refuse to have any contact with other Caucasians. 

The Thai media conspires with the current government to vilify white foreigners at every excuse, make no mistake, you will be next, no matter how much you pretend to not be white.

And in other news, two Thai men break into a 72 year old German foreigners house, rob and stab him, and the police aren't all that bothered.

1 hour ago, CALSinCM said:

My thoughts are in line with yours.  The guy goes to the same places and acts in a totally inappropriate manner by any cultural and social norm. 
The first thing that comes to my mind is the guy has psychiatric issues and needs help.  I've worked with mentally ill individuals as a volunteer in the past.  Yep, they can rattle off some pretty vile verbiage which is a symptom of their illness.  This guy needs to be transferred over to Suan Prung Psychiatric Hospital for evaluation. 

It will be sad if Thai media and social media use this as a springboard to foment anti-farang sentiment.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

Agree except the guy needs to be shipped back to the States. Their problem, not Thailand's.

As police took him away, he shouted “put me on YouTube and make me famous”.

According to comments posted on Facebook, this wasn’t the first time the man had been abusive and threatened members of the public..... 

cannot condone this type of behaviour and reading between the lines the American has mental health issues ! 
i’m surprised he’s been released on bail until December when in reality he needs medical attention as his reactions are not one of a sound person. 

1 hour ago, ThaiWai said:

You forgot "Always rush to judgement before having all the facts" 

You forgot to...“Read carefully and get all the facts before you rush to judgement.” 

I made a simple general statement about anyone who goes to any country and racially insults or abuses the locals.

Nowhere did I specifically mention the person in the original lead post of this thread. 

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

It's not pejorative. You're a farang, barang, baxi da, get over it!

Agree. Yet, in recent years, while talking with Thai friends, i noticed that they are aware that some foreigners don't like to be called "Farangs" and they seemed surprised about me using that word.

Personally, i could not care less.

3 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Agree. Yet, in recent years, while talking with Thai friends, i noticed that they are aware that some foreigners don't like to be called "Farangs" and they seemed surprised about me using that word.

Personally, i could not care less.

I have no problems with it. My wife openly brags that her husband is a farang. Her friends ask me to find them a farang husband, their words not mine. it's a compliment.

Alot of mentally ill Americans showing up in Thailand lately. I was in a restaurant off Loh Kroh road having some Isan BBQ. Some idiot started yelling at the owner because his food was taking too long to make. Real meat head thug. Very impatient with alot of negative thoughts in their head.

10 hours ago, keith101 said:

why release him just black list him and stick him on the first available flight back to the US we don't need his type here .

I agree!   And stop blurring out the faces, and print this embarrassments name!  Print his name and show his face so the back home we can see who this POS is!

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What an @rsehole ,this does not promote good relations

between Thai's and Farangs that are just trying to live here

peacefully and quietly together,spitting at people,should

have been put on the first plane back to America,and never

allowed back into Thailand.

regards Worgeordie

Deportation for spitting? Really? A week in jail might give him time to reflect, or maybe a mental health check? He's obviously unhinged.

Archived