Pattaya: American "brain dead", wife gives conflicting story about pregnancy/shooting

rooster59

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I think they have been watching too many zombie movies. If the guy is brain dead, he is not going to be getting up and making further escape attempts is he?

But don't forget!! So are the cops looking after him!!5555????????????????

24 minutes ago, Nice Boyd said:

On this forum any chance to bash a Yank,  is Taken....Yank Bashers

Yes, very odd that... Especially given what a humble, self deprecating nation of people the Americans are. Never sticking their noses into other peoples business, or espousing their perceived superiority over the rest of the world. It baffles me... 

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I think they have been watching too many zombie movies. If the guy is brain dead, he is not going to be getting up and making further escape attempts is he?

TiT no? The media that's reporting him brain dead is the same media that's misreported several times a day on this relatively short drama.

I mean with all the hoopla about farangs and balconies, I would hope the cops have made sure his hospital room is on the ground floor.

Apart from that, everyone knows that farang brain dead not same-same Thai brain dead.

3 hours ago, Jpmacs said:

You need to head back to the west along with most of the other people in this thread.

So so bitter and nasty, just go back home it's easy ????

why are the cops brain dead? Is the suspect brain dead? nothing solid to confirm the suspect is 'braindead', but you are so fast (amongst many others) to just slam the cops.

I dare say that somebody's having a hissy, welcome to TVF, perhaps a little unfamiliar with other members here, you see, we slam just about everything on TVF, it's called freedom of speech, we slam, this, we slam that, we even eat our own slam, you must be wearing your G-string back the front because you've left yourself a little exposed.

As long as we play by the rules, we can slam on, and we most certainly don't tell others what to do, like barger off home, do we boys ????

Some people need to take a chill pill. It's called banter/chit chat etc. The attitude of "if you don't like it leave" or calling people bitter or Thai bashing..... Just get a life. The police deserve every bit of ridicule and hospitals deserve a dig too. Yes they should be guarded but why make a big deal about it. Oh and many expats do just get up and leave when they have had enough and I was one of them (now 7 months back home and regretting wasting 9 years in a country that I or my children would never be excepted or secure in a future having to live a year at a time). 

29 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I dare say that somebody's having a hissy, welcome to TVF, perhaps a little unfamiliar with other members here, you see, we slam just about everything on TVF, it's called freedom of speech, we slam, this, we slam that, we even eat our own slam, you must be wearing your G-string back the front because you've left yourself a little exposed.

As long as we play by the rules, we can slam on, and we most certainly don't tell others what to do, like barger off home, do we boys ????

Maybe he's just havin' a bad hair day :whistling:

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Earlier reports suggested he had shot her then turned the gun on himself. 

Here we go again. Not 'suggested'. Stated. An exceptionally high-profile case, and so you would expect every media report would be seriously scrutinised by the editor before publishing. But no. She's caught, but she wasn't. He was dead, but he isn't. He shot her, but he didn't, at least intentionally. At least in my native UK they make stuff up to sell papers. In Thailand they are just grossly incompetent. As I've written elsewhere, I've often worked with Thai journalists and not one would last a week in the real world. Even so, you would expect an editor to check sources and facts before publishing the garbage his reporters produce.

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Brain dead cops guarding a brain dead Yank.????

Wonder if they got him handcuffed to the bed, so he doesnt do another runner.????

brain dead farang activity? hmm. where have i seen that before?

Archived