Video: Druggie attacks his girlfriend after a few days at Bang Saen

rooster59

Video: Druggie attacks his girlfriend after a few days at Bang Saen

22-253-1280x720.jpg

Caption: Ruptured spleen after attack

A Thai couple from Nonthaburi who had been on holiday in Bang Saen for a few days were caught on video having a violent argument in the Samet area of Chonburi. 

Kittinat, 39, was shown dragging Suthasinee, 33, into a Honda Civic then kicking her repeatedly. 

It happened on Sukhumvit Road inbound to Chonburi outside a car repair shop. 

Amnuay - a foundation rescue worker who was first on the scene - said he didn't want to intervene as it was between a husband and wife. He just monitored the situation so it didn't get worse.

Why he was holding a dog was not explained. 

The police were called but no alcohol was found in Kittinat's system. 

But Suthasinee said he had been doing drugs after coming out of prison. 

She said that he had beaten her up in the past once rupturing her spleen. 

Pol Capt Sanan Rattanalert arrested him for drug use and took him to the police station.

The couple had spent the last two or three days drinking beer at Bang Saen, said 77kaoded, and were on their way home.

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-09

14 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

The police were called but no alcohol was found in Kittinat's system

15 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

The couple had spent the last two or three days drinking beer at Bang Saen, said 77kaoded, and were on their way home.

a contradiction of terms.   ??   i'm confused … 

6 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

All I see id Thainess here.

You wouldn't treat your dog like that, would you?

It's the norm here. Seen it too many times.

What makes me laugh is the posters on TV that dis the idea that Thai women would prefer a farang husband. I've been asked too many times by non P4P divorcees to find them a farang boyfriend/husband for it not to be true.

8 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

So the guy just stands there while this A-hol beats on the wife. Disgusting. 

Yes disgusting that he beats his "wife"   but

It's dangerous to intervene  the A-hole could start beating on the person "interfering"  sometimes the wife joins in too !

7 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

So the guy just stands there while this A-hole beats on the wife. Disgusting. 

I'm OK with that. Generally a bad idea to interfere in a spat between a couple. Often ends with the both of them turning on you, particularly when drink/drugs is involved (the woman seemed to be on something to me).

The guy claimed that he was stood by in case it got serious. Took care of her dog too. Absolutely the right course of action.

39 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If she wasn't OK with it, why didn't she leave him?

Maybe the same reason I saw a drunk lass in Glasgow imploring the cops not to arrest her boyfriend who had just glassed her at a bar. All this while holding her slashed and bloodied face together while waiting for the ambulance. She kept repeating, "But I love him" as validation for this.

This is how you treat your Thai girlfriend. Not too much talk needed since it's basically useless. Grab her, move her. Use you legs to help her into the car. She is drunk as hell, by the way. And off course, she tells police about her husband's drug habits. True or not -

1 hour ago, Zikomat said:

This is how you treat your Thai girlfriend. Not too much talk needed since it's basically useless. Grab her, move her. Use you legs to help her into the car. She is drunk as hell, by the way. And off course, she tells police about her husband's drug habits. True or not -

In the scope of things, does it really matter?

13 minutes ago, Matzzon said:
3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Amnuay - a foundation rescue worker who was first on the scene - said he didn't want to intervene as it was between a husband and wife.

What a pillar to society.

Normal in Thailand. Mai pen rai.

5 hours ago, johng said:

Yes disgusting that he beats his "wife"   but

It's dangerous to intervene  the A-hole could start beating on the person "interfering"  sometimes the wife joins in too !

AND THE @ HOLE COULD HAVE A GUN IN THE CAR ??????

Wouldn't be the first time somebody got killed intervening !?!?

Archived