Video: Druggie attacks his girlfriend after a few days at Bang Saen

rooster59

6 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

So the guy just stands there while this A-hole beats on the wife. Disgusting. 

Unfortunately in Thailand people are reluctant to intervene with domestic disputes because in the fraction of a second after you intervene you might just get a bullet in your head, a knife in the chest or at minimum attacked by a drunken raging fool with much less to lose than you most likely. If the police do ever arrive you might even get the blame for it.

Its unfortunate, its wrong but that is the way it is in Thailand.

23 minutes ago, NightSky said:

Unfortunately in Thailand people are reluctant to intervene with domestic disputes because in the fraction of a second after you intervene you might just get a bullet in your head, a knife in the chest or at minimum attacked by a drunken raging fool with much less to lose than you most likely. If the police do ever arrive you might even get the blame for it.

Its unfortunate, its wrong but that is the way it is in Thailand.

And you may get a slap from the wife too !

6 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Some folks posting here really have no clue do they?! Sorry if this is seen as a troll ... it's actually just an insightful clinical observation pit in layman's terms.

But you've not actually said anything, let alone been insightful. Sorry, but you're not yet ready for your troll patch.

17 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

I'm OK with that. Generally a bad idea to interfere in a spat between a couple. Often ends with the both of them turning on you, particularly when drink/drugs is involved (the woman seemed to be on something to me).

The guy claimed that he was stood by in case it got serious. Took care of her dog too. Absolutely the right course of action.

Right you are. I have a pal who was a state policeman in southern Virginia, USA.  Tough guy.  He got between a couple who were having an altercation and he had to fight his way out of it.  They both turned on him.

I note that the little foo-foo dog gave a tiny yap of disapproval, which was more than the (nice) guy holding him.  The lady should get a Rottweiler, German Shepard, Belgian Malinois or Pit Bull as a companion.  Or maybe an Argentinian Dogo, a Chow or a Tosa.  Or a wolverine or honey badger. 

11 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

I note that the little foo-foo dog gave a tiny yap of disapproval, which was more than the (nice) guy holding him.  The lady should get a Rottweiler, German Shepard, Belgian Malinois or Pit Bull as a companion.  Or maybe an Argentinian Dogo, a Chow or a Tosa.  Or a wolverine or honey badger. 

Or just dump the boyfriend.

Archived