BANGKOK
rooster59

"Please lock him up for a long time" - Ya Ba son captured after trying to incinerate dad

"Please lock him up for a long time" - Ya Ba son captured after trying to incinerate dad

p1.JPG

Image: Daily News

Daily News reported that a man who had set fire to his father's house in an effort to kill him was now in custody.

A relative has said he is an out of control Ya Ba addict who needs to be locked up for a very long time. 

A bungalow in the Sri Thep district of Petchabun had burned to the ground. It took firefighters two hours to get the blaze under control. 

Fortunately Sangwan Suansorn, 64, managed to escape the inferno. 

He pointed the finger of blame at his son Somyot, 36, who he said had tried to burn him to death. 

p2.JPG

Sri Thep police took Somyot into custody yesterday after he went to a neighbor asking for food saying:

"Is my father dead yet?"

Sangwan told investigators that his son had come home and kicked over a pot and stove while he was preparing fish for dinner. He said that his son said he was going to kill him by slashing his neck with a knife.

He went for a kitchen knife but only succeeded in grazing his father's stomach area as the pair struggled.

The son fled to a neighbor's house but then came back, locked the door and set fire to the house in several spots.

Jeajan, 40, the suspect's elder sister-in-law said Somyot is a menace to relatives and locals alike. He is a Ya Ba addict who had previously tried to burn down the house. 

He only failed on that occasion because a cigarette lighter was out of fuel, she claimed. 

She begged the authorities to lock him away for a very long time to protect everyone from him. 

Police accompanied him for medical checks before proceeding with prosecution. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-09
  • Sad 3

If things happen in threes then I await the third event as two days ago my stepson wanted to set fire to our place fortunately we were out of benzine and diesel at the time so he jumped on the tractor and ran down a gate post before being carted off by the constabulary to spend 45 days in the clink and then 3 months in Ubon mental hospital again which will be about his 5th or 6th visit.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

What a feasty guy. At least your life is not boring. 😉

My emotional and physical restraint has become finely tuned. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It seems that there are a Few lose Canons around including corrupt headman and his compadres , just not only in our village.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, digger70 said:

It seems that there are a Few lose Canons around including corrupt headman and his compadres , just not only in our village.

Some are a few  bricks short of a load and many don't even have a few bricks!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

If things happen in threes then I await the third event as two days ago my stepson wanted to set fire to our place fortunately we were out of benzine and diesel at the time so he jumped on the tractor and ran down a gate post before being carted off by the constabulary to spend 45 days in the clink and then 3 months in Ubon mental hospital again which will be about his 5th or 6th visit.

I'd have a hole ready in the garden for him!

• Haha 1

nothing new to see here, move along, move along...

giphy.gif

Edited by NightSky
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

I'd have a hole ready in the garden for him!

Don't worry there have been plenty of like minded suggestions and my wife has told me this solution has been used more than once by others.

• Like 1

Just now, FarFlungFalang said:

Don't worry there have been plenty of like minded suggestions and my wife has told me this solution has been used more than once by others.

yeah, all joking aside i think it's a good option before a loved one gets hurt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NightSky said:

nothing new to see here, move along, move along...

Unfortunately you're absolutely right but if you stick around you might see something new!You never know. 

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

yeah, all joking aside i think it's a good option before a loved one gets hurt.

Mum's even asked the doctors at the hospital if they can give him an injection but of course they can't so we have to wait and see what happens.When I bought some land in Oz in a one cop town, one month before we got there the cop answered the door and was shot in the chest and killed by his son. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Mum's even asked the doctors at the hospital if they can give him an injection but of course they can't so we have to wait and see what happens.When I bought some land in Oz in a one cop town, one month before we got there the cop answered the door and was shot in the chest and killed by his son. 

it's a crazy world.

hope it works out for you.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

thanks for shedding light on your tvf name

• Like 1

I'm sure his wish will be granted, however I'd rebuild the family home elsewhere without giving the new address to the son . He can fend for himself when finally released.

• Like 2