Any recommended continental shops for Audi located in bangkok? Recommendations please

TheJoker999

Any recommended continental shops for Audi located in bangkok? Recommendations please
I have visited one or two but they couldnt find out the issue with my audi. 
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my transmission or engine and i dont think they have the necessary computers/gadgets to monitor or log my car while driving.

Can anyone recommend some reputable workshops in bangkok for Audis?
Thank you in advance! 

6 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

http://www.audi.co.th/sea/web/th/locate-dealer.html

Without a lot more info that is all I can do with this

Audi dealer they wont take a look for grey market imported audis, have to pay registration of 100k just to get my car "Registered" with them before they do any checks or servicing ????

Phone: 02 765 8888

On 11/10/2019 at 1:43 AM, truemove said:

Audi dealer they wont take a look for grey market imported audis, have to pay registration of 100k just to get my car "Registered" with them before they do any checks or servicing 

When I worked for a car manufacturer there was a time when grey market imports became popular. Since Audi manufactured the car they are responsible to provide service regardless of its origins.

As for demanding 100k to register with them, you are being conned.

Write to Audi HQ in Germany and explain the situation. See if that lights a fire under your Thai dealer.

Please do, and listen for the sound of laughter.

It will not. Each of the local European importers works this way (consider yourself lucky, some will simply not service a grey-market car, no chance for a 100k "registration" fee.) The manufacturer has no obligation to service the car beyond the warranty agreement, and the warranty agreement is region-specific and between you and the entity you purchase the car from (the dealer). You have no contract with the manufacturer. The official importers have zero reason to support grey-market imports. The lack of service support is perhaps the biggest risk of buying a grey-market car here.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:49 AM, madhav said:

Diamond Auto is the best place for VAG based cars. They have a very solid reputation. I wish there was a place like this in the south.

บจก. ไดมอนด์ออโต้เซอร์วิส

21 Sun Wichai 14 Alley, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
02 318 3976

https://g.co/kgs/skM3bp

+1. Diamond are good. Have used them on several occasions (VW Scirocco). They have VAG-COM for diagnostics etc.

Archived