BANGKOK
rooster59

You just can't stop the pirates - Thais still getting free movies despite bust

That's a great a success. The internet piracy has been dealt a fatal and permenant blow, I am sure.

• Haha 1

So he was making 5 million baht per month from advertising. Guess he'll have plenty in the petty cash account to get this speed bump sorted out.

let's wait till the great firewall of thailand will make access impossible, and force people into a  VPN account

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, justin case said:

let's wait till the great firewall of thailand will make access impossible, and force people into a  VPN account

Big deal. 

• Like 1

First the good news: 5G will let you watch soaps, movies and sport thousands of times quicker.

Now the bad news: you're going to pay for EVERYTHING you download.

(Ain't going to happen. The ruling plutocracy knows free junk is the best way to keep the prols dumbed down and docile).

Not a great site for a farang as the menu is all in Thai,  and the resolution of the movies is pure <deleted>.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, on the other hand it is a true indication that some Thai's are learning English (or Chinese). 

Please DO NOT discuss or name sources of illegal content.

5 hours ago, Maejo Man said:

Not a great site for a farang as the menu is all in Thai,  and the resolution of the movies is pure <deleted>.

There are dozens in the English language. Every movie and series possible. I'm watching the final episode of "the Block" now! 

GEO restrictions and very limited offering on Netflix causes me to also see things elsewhere. Even I do pay where I can.

For Thais the niche business is their lack of ENG skills, these sites offer hassle free Thai subtitles etc. without needing knowledge or software.
Many Thais I know do not care about the <deleted>ty resolution or quality at all, as long they can understand it.