Republicans want Hunter Biden, whistleblower to testify in open hearings

rooster59

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jack100 said:

I wish my daddy could get me a job like that !

I wish my daddy could get me loads of trademarks very quickly (after it was decided not to pull the plug on a big chinese company) from a Chinese government that is generally very slow to grant them to non-Chinese. Like what happened with Ivanka.

And I wish that if I made a terrible real estate investment that was threatening to destroy the family business someone would come along to make me a sweetheart deal that would bail me out. Like what happened with Jared.

And finally, I wish that somehow Trump supporters could be made to understand that unless you can actually show that Daddy intervened on their behalf, that amounts to nothing.

4 hours ago, Sujo said:

Trump will go nuts at the public hearings.

Mulvaney and giuliano better watch out for that bus. Trump will be looking for scapegoats.

The scapegoat option seems to be the only one Trump has not tried yet. As the other options have been a big fail so far, it's becoming more likely that he may try it. Don Giovani is the obvious one, but he is likely to have too much dirt on Trump in his files. I would bet for Mulvaney.

23 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Hi BobBkk, the Dems we’re conducting impeachment inquiry under the rules that the Republican majority approved in 2015. Why the sad and phony whining. 

Hi Eric, that did not include secret hearings, coaching witnesses and ignoring Rep witnesses. Why the lack of understanding based upon bias?  I expect better of you.

Actually, we know that Joseph Biden was carrying out US government policy. But what about Rick Perry?

Perry backers secured lucrative Ukraine gas deal after his meeting with new president: report

Two political backers of Energy Secretary Rick Perry landed a lucrative oil and gas exploration deal from Ukraine's government shortly after Perry reportedly included one of the two men in a list of suggested potential advisers to Ukraine's new president, according to The Associated Press.

The AP reported Monday that Michael Bleyzer was among four names Perry had recommended to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Bleyzer and partner Alex Cranberg later got a contract to drill for oil and gas despite despite offering a bid that was lower than their only other competitor, the AP reported citing internal Ukrainian government documents.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/469858-perry-backers-got-huge-ukraine-gas-deal-after-his-meeting-with-new

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Actually, we know that Joseph Biden was carrying out US government policy. But what about Rick Perry?

Perry backers secured lucrative Ukraine gas deal after his meeting with new president: report

Two political backers of Energy Secretary Rick Perry landed a lucrative oil and gas exploration deal from Ukraine's government shortly after Perry reportedly included one of the two men in a list of suggested potential advisers to Ukraine's new president, according to The Associated Press.

The AP reported Monday that Michael Bleyzer was among four names Perry had recommended to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Bleyzer and partner Alex Cranberg later got a contract to drill for oil and gas despite despite offering a bid that was lower than their only other competitor, the AP reported citing internal Ukrainian government documents.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/469858-perry-backers-got-huge-ukraine-gas-deal-after-his-meeting-with-new

Not to mention foreign money laundering to finance election campaign by two Trump backers. Right, there is a lot to investigate about corruption in Ukraine, but not what the Reps would like to. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics/guliani-client-arrested-campaign-finance/index.html

Hey what’s good for the goose is good for the gander we want ivanka and jarrod 

To

explain her trademark rights under color of working for the government with China and jarrod can explained that loan from that little Middle East country that had the blockade that suddenly got lifted

Frankly I think all family members should be banned from having 'jobs' connected with their parents position no matter which party but, to me, it is a lot less egregious having  a job within Daddies government (which I still don't think is right) than one with no experience, no language skills in an ex-Soviet state - doing what? just being 'Hunter'?

47 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Frankly I think all family members should be banned from having 'jobs' connected with their parents position no matter which party but, to me, it is a lot less egregious having  a job within Daddies government (which I still don't think is right) than one with no experience, no language skills in an ex-Soviet state - doing what? just being 'Hunter'?

Ukraine found nothing on him. A company can employer who it likes.

But agree familly members should be banned from certain jobs.

5 hours ago, Sujo said:

Ukraine found nothing on him. A company can employer who it likes.

But agree familly members should be banned from certain jobs.

Yes a company can I cannot argue against that but... even Hunter admits if he were not VPs son it would not happen. What does that say?  we agree - just stop it happening on any side.

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Yes a company can I cannot argue against that but... even Hunter admits if he were not VPs son it would not happen. What does that say?  we agree - just stop it happening on any side.

I says that smart people leverage their position to legally get the best deal possible for themselves and their family. I know I do, and I would hope you do also.

14 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

And Rudy Giuliani married his cousin. His COUSIN! How sick is that.  What a screwed up group of people. 

clearly the response of someone suffering from TDS.

Divorcing your wife then marrying your dead brothers wife, right after he died no less, and there are children from both marriages is perverse.  And then you're father says "we're a close family"? It's bizarre. Those are gonna be some really messed up children.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7202573/Hunter-Biden-reveals-drink-drugs-sprees-new-marriage-says-business-deals-board.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

48 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I says that smart people leverage their position to legally get the best deal possible for themselves and their family. I know I do, and I would hope you do also.

Doesn't say much for humanity but I guess you have a point.

32 minutes ago, Catoholic said:

clearly the response of someone suffering from TDS.

Divorcing your wife then marrying your dead brothers wife, right after he died no less, and there are children from both marriages is perverse.  And then you're father says "we're a close family"? It's bizarre. Those are gonna be some really messed up children.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7202573/Hunter-Biden-reveals-drink-drugs-sprees-new-marriage-says-business-deals-board.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

You don't get sarcasm I see.

56 minutes ago, RideJocky said:

Why would he not want to clear his name if he’s done nothing wrong

That is a very good point!

Talking about "clearing his name": how about Trump would release the unedited, undoctored, hidden on a secret server, transcript of the mythical phone- call!

And why we are at it: his tax- returns....

2 hours ago, Kelsall said:

In order to get to the bottom of what happened, Hunter Biden and the whistleblower must testify in public.  It's a simple request and if the Dems were playing air, it would happen.

This has being explained to you several times. 

but actually come to think of it, I think you should testify 

1 hour ago, Catoholic said:

You obviously didn't read the article you linked to. Admittedly his whole dating history still relatively perverse but he didn't start dating his brother's widow until two years after his brother died (he also didn't divorce his wife till that same year). And he didn't marry his brother's widow, they split up after two years. He then married a different woman, Melissa Cohen.

5 minutes ago, Catoholic said:

Clearly you’re not following the storyline. the bidens are corrupt. 

Clearly you dont know this is about what trump did. The bidens are not relevant to these hearings.

What evidence could they give regarding trump bribing ukraine?

12 minutes ago, Catoholic said:

Clearly you’re not following the storyline. the bidens are corrupt. 

The Bidens may be corrupt - although there doesn't seem to be evidence of anything other than some admittedly rather sleazy influence peddling, but if there were any evidence of actual wrong-doing, the correct thing to do would be to report any concerns to the FBI and/or DOJ for them to look into the matter.

The absolutely wrong (and potentially impeachable) course of action is to attempt to extort a foreign leader into investigating the Bidens.

Archived