Grab app

bbi1

Does anyone know how much percentage Grab takes from it's drivers for GrabCar & Grabbike? What about GrabFood? Eg. if you order Grab Food, the delivery fee is usually 10 baht. How do the drivers make any money having to drive to the restaurant, wait for the food, then deliver to the customer?

I spoke to a Grab driver this week he told me 30%, about food delivery if you check back on the the local news for Chiang mai you will see a story about Grab food drivers complaining their fee was being reduced from 40bt for the first 2km then 5bt per km, to 30bt for the first 5km Followed by 6bt per km....

Yesterday we asked a Grab food driver how often he received a tip, he said he had never received a tip before today. That was sad.

7 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Gf son says 25%. He gives the customer his own phone number and does the next job ex Grab. 25% is a ridiculous amount.

I’d hate to think about the amount of money and time invested for one to gain a presence and market their own service in the manner Grab has. While considers a hefty slice 75% of a job you would never have had is still money in your pocket 

I hate to think that 25% of every taxi fare in Asia goes to a "tech company" in Singapore. 

Same as I'd hate to think that 30% of every hotel booking in the world goes to a "tech company" in California. 

I very much prefer to give my fare to the guy who drives my taxi.

So it's better to pay 25% to one company for the whole of Asia instead of many local companies? It never ceases to amaze me to what kind of twisted arguments the disciples of "tech companies" and the so-called sharing economy resort.

So its better to pay a taxi rental company than the guy who's paying off his own car? It never ceases to amaze me to what kind of twisted arguments the disciples of "anti-tech companies" and the so called anti sharing economy resort.

Archived