Koh Samui to Koh Phangan with bike

racket

Hello, 

what’s the easiest way to take my bike with me to Koh Phangan? Bangrak pier doesn’t accept vehicles. I checked seatran but they only have vehicle trips to donsak and I can’t choose a trip from donsak to Phangan. 

Thank you for your advice! 

• 3 weeks later...

It`s an old style passenger ferry full with backpackers. Actually no one is taking a bike (?) to KPG. Bike? A bicycle? A Honda Click? A Harley? Ducati? 

Probably a scooter. Daytrip? Or change of centre of one's life?

Probably a daytrip. Leave that scooter on Samui and rent one on KPG for that day. The struggle is not worth that at all.  

On 12/2/2019 at 8:51 PM, Birdman said:

It`s an old style passenger ferry full with backpackers. Actually no one is taking a bike (?) to KPG. Bike? A bicycle? A Honda Click? A Harley? Ducati? 

Probably a scooter. Daytrip? Or change of centre of one's life?

Probably a daytrip. Leave that scooter on Samui and rent one on KPG for that day. The struggle is not worth that at all.  

I take my scooter because I am normally there for 3 or 4 days so it works out cheaper than renting some dodgy scooter with rubbish brakes and worn out tires. For me it is very convenient. 

6 hours ago, philthebook said:

I take my scooter because I am normally there for 3 or 4 days so it works out cheaper than renting some dodgy scooter with rubbish brakes and worn out tires. For me it is very convenient. 

A lot better than arriving all the way down in Lipa Noi too. Plus you wouldn't have to take passport to give to bike shop. 

On 12/2/2019 at 1:18 PM, steelerian said:

Is the 300b one way including the driver/passenger?

How long does this trip take?

The price was 400 baht one way if I remember correctly. Perhaps cheaper to go with Raja, but a bit further away if you stay in Bophut. 

Archived