Pollution - Allowed to happen so population becomes stupider?

UncleFesterNightmare

An amusing subject.  There is a group in US that claims that the US government is purposely polluting the air in the US by something called "Chem-trails".  

As airlines crisscross the country day and night, they leave visible trails one can see from the ground.  The group claims there is a chemical mixed in the planes fuel which discharges into the atmosphere...damaging it's citizens...

No one takes them too seriously...cataloged under another wacko conspiracy theory...????

2 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

An amusing subject.  There is a group in US that claims that the US government is purposely polluting the air in the US by something called "Chem-trails".  

As airlines crisscross the country day and night, they leave visible trails one can see from the ground.  The group claims there is a chemical mixed in the planes fuel which discharges into the atmosphere...damaging it's citizens...

No one takes them too seriously...cataloged under another wacko conspiracy theory...????

Yep. You're right. Can't wait to come to Bangkok and take a deep breath. 

"A stupid society believes what they are told.".....

Not sure how you are qualified to judge an entire society and call them all stupid. Rather unfortunate comment. Makes me wonder where you are from and why you feel compelled to run others down.  

4 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

"A stupid society believes what they are told.".....

Not sure how you are qualified to judge an entire society and call them all stupid. Rather unfortunate comment. Makes me wonder where you are from and why you feel compelled to run others down.  

Makes me wonder where you learned to read English.  

I reference a stupid society.  I didn't say which society was stupid.  Try reading my quote again.

Just sent my child off to school.  I suggested to many of the children that they request to be able to smoke cigarettes in class.  When the teachers deny their request they will then ask them why they are breathing the equivalent of a room full of smokers?

The school continues to hide when asked why they haven't installed air purifiers in the classrooms.

U-4rhOTcCQlL2w0Ibi_Ec8POwBp2Ym-EJ_V85XJhn6dJISfCbm55cbIvJ5g4V6CLmG5Q3HioYnsHB-QlBJojcJvqn6Xc_yXkKHEd2mUE2X52BZ-e6aSvJNCmZwmLpn0Z3pc_dNO8Dca0k4HUhlkUx479K_CJcOmAHz5LaGCvwwxQ7Z48DvPsZIZ9HWjSDu0EKzN-eM4vjxhXXDzLfU3OdGxuQlzJTGdrKB6BZQuNNjyDyQizderUA07v7nFU5w5W_Sl_WDWsZexgfg760Hsk_afHg-h8lqUqbCZ4JKxU73tZJke8FFym8sEeSkhdUWgQwK8TuWUDT43uFTJo_9CbUB2d_frugr4vXxoboX-nclWxKOiL02xkMgVzIcLkFA84iom1gL6xT4OmgxaWdscC11rKKlUDpYAzIRwLFxT45C1qNOLMGbBpXiOR9opQtIhq9tLVaD38XzlRwqqVWwdp2BoV-sH7y6OG4Rscd89k6Y2jQ5cXczebSiDj4CXTDzXGcWJayA56HNBHF_2qh6H4CAIk6GRRhHo41pHWYicogoVqMqFJPAJJCmk4vPEBHxSaZf-OZWm4D3neN-75sWV3NEoR7NLa_bDEi-dH9VNUPcpX0X4BCH6xEiU_xrtCe-dWDdYdB8hW4QvPXzXqtEn1nPwk1TTucqAEjBThpW5blTW9zX8gYxXAS3Y=w437-h948-no

9 hours ago, UncleFesterNightmare said:

Just sent my child off to school.  I suggested to many of the children that they request to be able to smoke cigarettes in class.  When the teachers deny their request they will then ask them why they are breathing the equivalent of a room full of smokers?

The school continues to hide when asked why they haven't installed air purifiers in the classrooms.

U-4rhOTcCQlL2w0Ibi_Ec8POwBp2Ym-EJ_V85XJhn6dJISfCbm55cbIvJ5g4V6CLmG5Q3HioYnsHB-QlBJojcJvqn6Xc_yXkKHEd2mUE2X52BZ-e6aSvJNCmZwmLpn0Z3pc_dNO8Dca0k4HUhlkUx479K_CJcOmAHz5LaGCvwwxQ7Z48DvPsZIZ9HWjSDu0EKzN-eM4vjxhXXDzLfU3OdGxuQlzJTGdrKB6BZQuNNjyDyQizderUA07v7nFU5w5W_Sl_WDWsZexgfg760Hsk_afHg-h8lqUqbCZ4JKxU73tZJke8FFym8sEeSkhdUWgQwK8TuWUDT43uFTJo_9CbUB2d_frugr4vXxoboX-nclWxKOiL02xkMgVzIcLkFA84iom1gL6xT4OmgxaWdscC11rKKlUDpYAzIRwLFxT45C1qNOLMGbBpXiOR9opQtIhq9tLVaD38XzlRwqqVWwdp2BoV-sH7y6OG4Rscd89k6Y2jQ5cXczebSiDj4CXTDzXGcWJayA56HNBHF_2qh6H4CAIk6GRRhHo41pHWYicogoVqMqFJPAJJCmk4vPEBHxSaZf-OZWm4D3neN-75sWV3NEoR7NLa_bDEi-dH9VNUPcpX0X4BCH6xEiU_xrtCe-dWDdYdB8hW4QvPXzXqtEn1nPwk1TTucqAEjBThpW5blTW9zX8gYxXAS3Y=w437-h948-no

Hide? It's called avoiding the psycho entitled farang demanding they spend money on useless appliances.

23 hours ago, UncleFesterNightmare said:

Makes me wonder where you learned to read English.  

I reference a stupid society.  I didn't say which society was stupid.  Try reading my quote again.

Oh I see. When you use the phrase "stupid society" you aren't stating the society is stupid. Makes perfect sense now. Thanks so much for the clarification.

Archived