Condominium with the best gym and pool

Jon2

Hello,

Which condominium in Jomtien, Pattaya or Naklua has the best gym (preferably with AC) and the pool where it is also available to rent per month? I will be staying there 3 months and want to be able to exercise and swim in the house where I will be staying.

Jomtien:  Riviera Jomtien condo.  Sky pool and big lagoon pool.  Big, air-conditioned gym. Also ping pong and pool table.  New project so everything is still great.  Short walk to Beach Road to get baht bus to Pattaya. Others: Cetus condo and Aeras condo, both on Beach Road.

Naklua/Wong Amat.  Riviera Wong Amat condo.  Similar to above.  Zire condo would also be a consideration.  And, Northpoint condo.  No nearby baht bus.

Central Pattaya.  Centric Sea condo.  2 sky pools, a third ground level pool, and 3 air-conditioned gyms.   Baht bus at the front entrance on Second Road. 

These come to mind for me.  I'm sure there are other choices that could work for a 3 month stay. 

Whatever you choose make sure its on the baht bus route unless your renting a bike (not a good idea) and you don't want to ever be at the mercy of taxis of any kind

Most if not all of the view talay building are on the baht bus route , all well maintained with big pools

1 minute ago, madmen said:

Whatever you choose make sure its on the baht bus route unless your renting a bike (not a good idea) and you don't want to ever be at the mercy of taxis of any kind

Most if not all of the view talay building are on the baht bus route , all well maintained with big pools

But no gyms as far as I know.

13 hours ago, Jon2 said:

I will be staying there 3 months and want to be able to exercise and swim in the house where I will be staying.

Don't want to take the thread off topic, but you don't mention what visa you will be on. 

If on a 60 day tourists visa, with plans to pay 1900 baht and extend it for 30 days, giving you 3 months, then you need a condo owner prepared to do the TM30, or, give you the documents you need for you to do it, otherwise, you may have to problems getting that 30 day extension. 

23 hours ago, newnative said:

Jomtien:  Riviera Jomtien condo.  Sky pool and big lagoon pool.  Big, air-conditioned gym. Also ping pong and pool table.  New project so everything is still great.  Short walk to Beach Road to get baht bus to Pattaya. Others: Cetus condo and Aeras condo, both on Beach Road.

Naklua/Wong Amat.  Riviera Wong Amat condo.  Similar to above.  Zire condo would also be a consideration.  And, Northpoint condo.  No nearby baht bus.

Central Pattaya.  Centric Sea condo.  2 sky pools, a third ground level pool, and 3 air-conditioned gyms.   Baht bus at the front entrance on Second Road. 

These come to mind for me.  I'm sure there are other choices that could work for a 3 month stay. 

Riviera, Centric and Cetus look really nice but online i found only for long term, minimum 6 months or one year. Maybe if i show up at their reception there are one or two months available.

23 hours ago, madmen said:

Ive stayed in Jomtien, Pattaya and Naklua before and for most of the time i have used a rented motorbikeand 1 time car when i drove up north. The baht bus is okey for shorter rides but go from Jomtien to north Pattya for example, i think its too slow and inconvinient. Im sure at the less attractive view talay 1 or 2 its possible to find short time rentals maybe not in view talay 7?

11 hours ago, Leaver said:

Don't want to take the thread off topic, but you don't mention what visa you will be on. 

If on a 60 day tourists visa, with plans to pay 1900 baht and extend it for 30 days, giving you 3 months, then you need a condo owner prepared to do the TM30, or, give you the documents you need for you to do it, otherwise, you may have to problems getting that 30 day extension. 

I see , i havent stayed long time in Thailand for many years. So they need to know which condo i will be staying at? What is TM30? It wont be an issue for me since will only be staying 2 months this time. 

18 minutes ago, Jon2 said:

Riviera, Centric and Cetus look really nice but online i found only for long term, minimum 6 months or one year. Maybe if i show up at their reception there are one or two months available.

I remember seeing a sign out front of Centric on 2nd road telling occupants to report any short term rental type activity.  I thought it said 1 month minimum but I could be wrong.

10 hours ago, rembody said:

Centara condos close to lk metro have new gym and a great pool,plus if you want a bigger gym there is one  3 minute walk to the gym

This area is just too noisy and busy for me. I like the areas like at the Cetus, View talay 7 and 8 the Wong amat tower and the Palm Wong amat seems very nice as well but Wong amat is a little remote logistically.

Not sure if it was mentioned yet but you might also want check out Central Apartments(?) just off 3rd road.  It's a brand new development only about a year or two old.  The pool is really nice.  The gym and basic rooms are a bit small though.

There is a back entrance/exit with keycard that is about 1 minute away from 3rd road.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293919-d12726869-Reviews-CCR_Managed_by_Aha_Smartstay-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html?m=19905

22 minutes ago, Jon2 said:

The Rivieras and Centric are quite large with over 900 units so I think a 3 month rental should be available. Cetus has fewer units.   Riviera Jomtien is quite new and some units may not be up for rent yet.  Hipflat seems to say 1 year rental for the listings but I think some owners will consider shorter periods.  You might check with an agency like FazWaz or Coastal.

32 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Not sure if it was mentioned yet but you might also want check out Central Apartments(?) just off 3rd road.  It's a brand new development only about a year or two old.  The pool is really nice.  The gym and basic rooms are a bit small though.

There is a back entrance/exit with keycard that is about 1 minute away from 3rd road.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293919-d12726869-Reviews-CCR_Managed_by_Aha_Smartstay-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html?m=19905

Actually it's called City Center Residence.

City Center Residence

8 hours ago, Jon2 said:

This area is just too noisy and busy for me. I like the areas like at the Cetus, View talay 7 and 8 the Wong amat tower and the Palm Wong amat seems very nice as well but Wong amat is a little remote logistically.

Zire in Wong Amat and Northpoint are closer to Pattaya than The Palm or Wong Amat Tower.

Archived