Aliexpress/TNT

Singhajon

Quick post on my recent experience.

On the 24th Oct whilst in the UK I ordered some CNC router parts from a seller on Ali Express for delivery to the GF's address in Thailand. The parcels were delivered yesterday by TNT and they collected the import duty, so all in all a painless exercise which I will do again.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

Where you surprised by your success? ????

Yep I had thoughts of the delivery being stuck in a Bangkok warehouse covered in official red tape and a paperwork nightmare. The GF was less amused as she had to pay the 7k import duty

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Singhajon said:

Yep I had thoughts of the delivery being stuck in a Bangkok warehouse covered in official red tape and a paperwork nightmare. The GF was less amused as she had to pay the 7k import duty

Be aware, you may run into unexpected obstacles if you need to mail a package from Thailand...the Thai postal service does not mail to every country...the other mail services, like DHL, can be fairly expensive...????

• Like 1

On 11/10/2019 at 7:44 PM, Puchaiyank said:

Be aware, you may run into unexpected obstacles if you need to mail a package from Thailand...the Thai postal service does not mail to every country...the other mail services, like DHL, can be fairly expensive...????

Thx, hopefully I'm just importing stuff into Thailand 

DHL=fast delievery, superb service, but ask as much as they can, even change delievery address could cost to a degree

Usually I ship all my taobao/aliexpress purchase to many speciallize CN-TH freight company in Guangzhou/ or Wenzhou China, then have them process for me, since surface shipping fee is much cheaper(usually 3500THB/cubic meter except solid metal, like 20kg of items could cost as 200THB), and Thailand tax on CIF the tariff would be much painless. 

Edited by Coremouse