Mercedes Benz driver gives ambulance the finger after refusing to get out of the way

webfact

1 hour ago, silverhawk_usa said:

I agree this is ridiculous and needs to be punished. BUT; the emergency vehicles here only exacerbate the problem when they drive around at low speeds, and for many non emergencies, with their lights flashing.
I was passed on a main road by two pickup trucks with fully geared SWAT team in the back.  Yes, the vehicles said SWAT team.  I passed them back when they stopped on the side of the road at noodle stand.  

so how do you know it is non-emergency? it is simple, if it is an ambulance, get out of the way - there is no grey area. And what have SWAT teams got to do with this?

4 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

so how do you know it is non-emergency? it is simple, if it is an ambulance, get out of the way - there is no grey area.

There is a HUGE grey area - body snatchers at work? differentiating between body snatchers and "legitimate "emergency" vehicles is near impossible, anyone that has been here any length of time knows that "ambulances" are a relatively new addition to the roads here, your not at home now folks, your trying to apply the same rules and logic in a place that the rules have never existed until recently.

57 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I think that all drivers of emergency vehicles should be exempt from prosecution for running <deleted> like the Benz driver off the road. Emergency vehicles need front and rear 'roo bars fitted.

Along with flame throwers, grenade l launchers, and a horn that plays la cucaracha to add a Lakorn and snaook sense to it. 

• Haha 2