BANGKOK
webfact

Mercedes Benz driver gives ambulance the finger after refusing to get out of the way

Time for the media to do their job, find out who the Tosser is and name and shame him 

• Like 1

I hope he needs an Ambulance himself pretty soon.  What an <deleted>. Get the ( deleted).

23 minutes ago, off road pat said:
2 hours ago, straylight said:

Why have you pixelated his license number; is TV afraid to name and shame because of who he might be?

Because the strict and severe Defamation laws in Thailand !!!

any pixelisation, was done at the source. The source also provided the full video, and here is a still-shot out of the original video

image.png.b33c529d0ce6daca4596d4843d9a6317.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News said that fines of 500 baht were useless -

A 500 baht fine for blocking the passing lane? That is total BS! They never get fined for blocking the fast lane, in fact it is a cultural tradition in Thailand. The driver of the Benz must have been outraged! Do you know who I am?! 😡

Edited by mickey rat

Just jail the <deleted> for a year or 2 !

The RShole might learn something !

One day this idiot may need a ambulance. This is the way It is, they act like they do not care. 

The police will definately pay him a visit...and leave real fast, after getting paid !!!

The thing is you never know how bad off the person in the ambulance is. They could be dying. Pull to the side and stop if you can.. turn emergency blinkers. Be considerate.... 

i know we’re in Thailand and shouldn’t compare with USA laws don’t apply but in this case Maybe they should apply the same. 

California law

Drivers must remain stopped until the emergency vehicle passes. A driver that does not yield must pay a fine of $490.00. A driver that violates this section will also receive one point on his DMV driving record.

Hmm... hope his plate is written down and when the Benz man smashes himself up, ambulance drivers drive past him really slow, showing their middle finger to him, before speeding off... Without him.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:16 AM, toofarnorth said:

Yep , pay him a visit , he will look out the window and say ' Do you know who I am ? '  Cop won't know who he is and daren't ask.

I know who he is, a total <deleted> who is a selfish moron !

7 hours ago, Youlike said:

I've also seen somchais in a pickup with emergency lights as brake light...and

'''''along the roads i see emergency lights at many roadside stalls as well... '' yes i find them really annoying i see them in the distance and slow down pees me off every time but the BIB as usual do zilch and let them carry on their trade on the side of a highway. It is possible one day that i wont slow down and it will really be an emergency...........................😲

Should have pit maneuvered his ass

NORMAL behavior here.  Absolutely nothing new! Shocking breaking news would be mercedes moves out of way...

It was reported today in Thairath and the Daily News (11/11/19) that Ms Kunwadi Thamrongthonki, a representative from the Ramkhamhaeng based company in BKK which owns the black Mercedes Benz, went to the hospital and apologised to the patient and their family involved in the incident. A basket of fruit was presented to them by way of apology.
They said the matter would be dealt with internally and severe disciplinary measures taken.
The name of the company and the driver was withheld in the reports.

A relative of the patient who was in the ambulance slammed the driver as "unbelievably inconsiderate".

unbelievably inconsiderate = Thai drivers