Videos: Pub violence continues at hospital on wild night in Ang Thong

webfact

Videos: Pub violence continues at hospital on wild night in Ang Thong

4pm1_VI.jpg

Thai caption: "Scrum" outside a pub

Extreme violence outside a pub and later at a hospital between two warring sides has led to a large police investigation in the city of Ang Thong in central Thailand. 

In a first video a man called Suradech or "Toi" is seen coming out of a pub with his girlfriend. 

Sanook said that a man tried to fire a "pen gun" at him but the weapon failed to go off. 

Toi, 28, was then set upon by a pack of men about ten strong who punched and kicked him continuing as he lay on the ground. 

This was not the end of the violence on Saturday night - worse was to come as two men and a woman tried to attack the victim inside the Emergency Room at Ang Thong Hospital. 

4pm2_VI.jpg

Thai caption: Nurses fled in terror - blood in ER like a warzone

A huge fight then erupted outsider ER that took police an hour to control. A second video showed this violence.

Nurses fled in terror and described the scene as a warzone that was covered in blood.  

Court warrants have been issued for trespass, damage and assault against three people. Two men were named as Non, 29, and Em, 25 and Em's girlfriend. 

But more charges are expected as the police expand their inquiry. 

Sources: Sanook | Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-11

WARNING: The following videos may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised

And again we have the intelligence of people. Heaven forbid that we discuss about something. Just use violence to solve everything.

That´s why I always hear them only talking about food, somtam, and asking where you go. That´s how conflict scared people live to not need to have a discussion about something that they might think different of. I often wondered what would happen if one person like 3 pepper in a somtam and the other 6-7 pepper. Do they just stop talk sitting in each corner of the romm staring eachother to death, or will they take a somtum stick and a knif set to kill eachother?

I speak passable everyday Thai so I do not know every word being uttered on Thai TV news.

But the videos are priceless...most violence is perpetrated by young Thai males...fists, knives, machetes, heavy meat cutting knives and of course guns...barring not having a suitable weapon...they look around for a large rock or heavy cooking pot.

Even vehicles are used as weapons...with fatal results.

The most disgusting events are gangs of Thais attacking one man or woman...beat them down to the ground and then proceed to kick them in the face and ribs with predictable results...long term injury...another is a rejected Thai boyfriend coming to a girl's house, dragging her by the hair out to his vehicle...punching and kicking her all the way...

Sad way to conduct yourself in what the world is told is a wonderful, peaceful, place to visit and live...

Ok, enter Thai apologist with guns blazing...give it your best shot!   ????

1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

I speak passable everyday Thai so I do not know every word being uttered on Thai TV news.

But the videos are priceless...most violence is perpetrated by young Thai males...fists, knives, machetes, heavy meat cutting knives and of course guns...barring not having a suitable weapon...they look around for a large rock or heavy cooking pot.

The most disgusting events are gangs of Thais attacking one man or woman...beat them down to the ground and then proceed to kick them in the face and ribs with predictable results...long term injury...another is a rejected Thai boyfriend coming to a girl's house, dragging her by the hair out to his vehicle...punching and kicking her all the way...

Sad way to conduct yourself in what the world is told is a wonderful, peaceful, place to visit and live...

Not much else to say really other than your post is a true reflection of what happens and their attitude to other human beings.

We must not forget though the Thai people are a gentle race !

A family member of my Mrs is a lorry driver and he keeps two 3 ft swords in his truck. He post photos of himself on facebook posing with them.

Back in the UK you would get a bit of a slap but here you could easily be beat to death.

However people who always defend Thailand seem to ignore things like this.

1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

Not a lot different to many other countries. I feel safer out at night in a big city in Thailand than back home in the UK.

14 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

It seems that the "Thai apologist" is becoming an endangered species, as lately i don't see many around.

Well the poster previous to yours could be one as he seems to think that it is worse in the UK than here in Thailand for getting nearly punched and kicked to death by 20 on one.

2 minutes ago, mlkik said:

Well the poster previous to yours could be one as he seems to think that it is worse in the UK than here in Thailand for getting nearly punched and kicked to death by 20 on one.

That's his perception, i am ok with that. All big cities can be dangerous if one ventures in the wrong area.

1 hour ago, Youlike said:

Look at the video, the guy gets attacked by 10 boys...and after all that he just stands up and walks of...

Yeah you are right not really violent at all! Should gave killed him for your pleasure ! 4 <deleted> ks sake

7 hours ago, champers said:

Not a lot different to many other countries. I feel safer out at night in a big city in Thailand than back home in the UK.

But you are not a young Thai man out at night in a big city in Thailand. You're likely a falang who probably knows his Ps and Qs especially if there are gangs of young Thai men about. And if you're a falang who's got any sense you'll give any that are about a very wide berth.

Could you imagine this happening to you in the UK. You might possibly get stabbed but it's unlikely that you'd have ten or twenty young thugs kicking the $h!t out of your head and face until you're either dead or unconscious. It's a fairly common occurrence in the Land of Smiles. Even the girls do it! 

That's the difference.

5 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

It seems that the "Thai apologist" is becoming an endangered species, as lately i don't see many around.

I love the use of thai apologist, apologising for what you guys like to throw that word around when ever you have no argument to rebut the post. It is the same as saying they all do it, comeup with an argument or go away.

2 minutes ago, moe666 said:

I love the use of thai apologist, apologising for what you guys like to throw that word around when ever you have no argument to rebut the post. It is the same as saying they all do it, comeup with an argument or go away.

It was a joke with the poster i quoted. Relax, no need to get upset ????

There’s a lot to note here. One is that it took the police an hour to get things under control. The reason for this is Thai police are completely ineffective. You see it all the time. I’ve watched many videos where someone is on the ground and yet they are still getting kicked in the head while the police stand around doing nothing. It’s really disgraceful and would never be allowed in civilized countries.  The mob mentality of Thai males is also rampant. Have you ever seen a story where one Thai male had an issue with another and went to face that person alone?  It doesn’t happen. There is always at least 3 or 4 beating on one person and many times more as in this case.  It’s basically a lawless country. Beat on whomever you want with as many friends helping you as you want using sticks, knives, guns it doesn’t matter.  The police will do nothing.  Thais will never be able to reduce this type of violence until they actually have a real police force and punish this type of behavior.  And chances of that happening are there are none.

7 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Well, the examples you are citing are all big cities, we know that big cities are dangerous.

Also, i wonder how much violence there come from non-native residents.

Still, i'm not one to generalise a lot about the Thais, but surely i never heard of some 20 people going for a fight in a hospital.

Fighting in a mass brawl in a hospital emergency room has been going on in the UK for about 20 years, every weekend the length and breadth of the nation. It does not happen quite so much now because hospitals have to routinely employ security guards.

20 to 1, 10 to 1 kickings have been prevalent in the UK since the 1970s at football matches and in weekend street brawls inside and outside pubs and clubs.

Thailand seems safer to me.

On the news this morning is video footage of 4 men attacking 1 person with machetes and a knife, the victim had at least 10 deep wounds.

He was attacked with machetes first and then was stabbed 3 or 4 times and left in a pool of blood on the road.

6 hours ago, champers said:

Fighting in a mass brawl in a hospital emergency room has been going on in the UK for about 20 years, every weekend the length and breadth of the nation. It does not happen quite so much now because hospitals have to routinely employ security guards.

20 to 1, 10 to 1 kickings have been prevalent in the UK since the 1970s at football matches and in weekend street brawls inside and outside pubs and clubs.

Thailand seems safer to me.

Really, i never thought, but i stand corrected.

In Italy too we had recent cases of patient's relatives punching doctors and the such, that's quite barbaric.

So we can conclude that there is an epidemic of barbarism all over the globe, interesting times ahead.

5 hours ago, mlkik said:

On the news this morning is video footage of 4 men attacking 1 person with machetes and a knife, the victim had at least 10 deep wounds.

He was attacked with machetes first and then was stabbed 3 or 4 times and left in a pool of blood on the road.

I saw it, also not in available in English news, or maybe there is but I have not seen them yet.

Man stabbed to death for bumping into another man by accident.

Man gets into argument and kicks another man, later the kicked man goes to the man who kicked him and let's of his shotgun with 3 other mates who all also had guns, 14 year old girl shot dead, 4 year old neighbor injured.

Shooting in chantaburi courthouse 2 dead, 3 injured in coma.

Archived