BANGKOK
webfact

Videos: Pub violence continues at hospital on wild night in Ang Thong

And again we have the intelligence of people. Heaven forbid that we discuss about something. Just use violence to solve everything.

That´s why I always hear them only talking about food, somtam, and asking where you go. That´s how conflict scared people live to not need to have a discussion about something that they might think different of. I often wondered what would happen if one person like 3 pepper in a somtam and the other 6-7 pepper. Do they just stop talk sitting in each corner of the romm staring eachother to death, or will they take a somtum stick and a knif set to kill eachother?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

10 against one, Thainess...  :wacko:

More like 20 against 1.  

1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

I speak passable everyday Thai so I do not know every word being uttered on Thai TV news.

But the videos are priceless...most violence is perpetrated by young Thai males...fists, knives, machetes, heavy meat cutting knives and of course guns...barring not having a suitable weapon...they look around for a large rock or heavy cooking pot.

Even vehicles are used as weapons...with fatal results.

The most disgusting events are gangs of Thais attacking one man or woman...beat them down to the ground and then proceed to kick them in the face and ribs with predictable results...long term injury...another is a rejected Thai boyfriend coming to a girl's house, dragging her by the hair out to his vehicle...punching and kicking her all the way...

Sad way to conduct yourself in what the world is told is a wonderful, peaceful, place to visit and live...

Ok, enter Thai apologist with guns blazing...give it your best shot!   😊

Not a lot different to many other countries. I feel safer out at night in a big city in Thailand than back home in the UK.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

It seems that the "Thai apologist" is becoming an endangered species, as lately i don't see many around.

Well the poster previous to yours could be one as he seems to think that it is worse in the UK than here in Thailand for getting nearly punched and kicked to death by 20 on one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mlkik said:

Well the poster previous to yours could be one as he seems to think that it is worse in the UK than here in Thailand for getting nearly punched and kicked to death by 20 on one.

That's his perception, i am ok with that. All big cities can be dangerous if one ventures in the wrong area.

4 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

But the videos are priceless...most violence is perpetrated by young Thai males

This fight seemed to be started by a Thai female.

High season coming, its a warm up getting ready for the OAP foreigners

• Haha 1