Videos: Pub violence continues at hospital on wild night in Ang Thong

webfact

11 hours ago, champers said:

Fighting in a mass brawl in a hospital emergency room has been going on in the UK for about 20 years, every weekend the length and breadth of the nation. It does not happen quite so much now because hospitals have to routinely employ security guards.

20 to 1, 10 to 1 kickings have been prevalent in the UK since the 1970s at football matches and in weekend street brawls inside and outside pubs and clubs.

Thailand seems safer to me.

So exactly the same as thailand then but not as deadly. 

Thailand population 67 million - at least 3,000 murders up to 4,500.

UK population 66 million 701 murders.

18 hours ago, kidneyw said:

What did Toi do wrong that was so serious for such a beating? Forget to pay his bar bill

Look at them, flirtig With a women, bumping in the them by accident, steping on foot, spill drink on them etc.

Not to long ago 1 dead 7 injured in shooting in pub over flirting with same women and later same day, 5 shot outside pub

Also another shooting over a women in pub.

Happens all the time 

36 minutes ago, ta158 said:

I saw it, also not in available in English news, or maybe there is but I have not seen them yet.

I do not have any English channels and only watch the Thai news ànd this type of thing is almost daily.

If you can understand Thai then watch the news in Thai as the fights , robberies , attacks ,road rage and road accident footage really is quite shocking.

11 minutes ago, mlkik said:

I do not have any English channels and only watch the Thai news ànd this type of thing is almost daily.

If you can understand Thai then watch the news in Thai as the fights , robberies , attacks ,road rage and road accident footage really is quite shocking.

"thai visa" and "bangkokpost" = english news hehe.

I know, i read khaosod, thai rath, etc everyday. Shootings,stabbings,massive brutal brawls,road rage daily.

• 1 month later...

Archived