TM30 - Signed up online but haven't received username/password

I registered at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/. They sent me an email confirmation for which I clicked and confirm. I kept a close watch for the email (checked the spam folder as well) for my username/password. It's been 3 months now and still nothing.

I checked my status and it says, 

Your registration was successful
กรุณารอรับบัญชีผู้ใช้ทางอีเมล และเมื่อได้รับอีเมลแล้วสามารถนำรหัสผู้ใช้งานและรหัสผ่านที่ได้เข้าใช้งานระบบได้ทันที
Registration Confirmation.Then an email is sent to you with your username and password.

I don't see any online support desk. Looks like I will have to go down to immigration and ask about it, but I'm just wondering if any TV members experienced this and what did you do? 

Most likely attachments did not go through. They do nothing if they don't receive proof of ownership of the property. Yes you will have to go to immigration. Bring originals and copies of everything, chanote, house book (yellow book) if you have it and usual passport pages.

1 minute ago, singhajim said:

Most likely attachments did not go through. They do nothing if they don't receive proof of ownership of the property. Yes you will have to go to immigration. Bring originals and copies of everything, chanote, house book (yellow book) if you have it and usual passport pages.

Had same problem when I went to immigration last month. Bring also a copy of their e-mail confirming poof of registration when you go to immigration then you will not get fined.

Took me 8 1/2 weeks to get my user name and password from first registering. Probably would have taken longer if I had not resubmitted everything again just like the first time. Within minutes of resubmitting all again they sent me a user name and password. 

We registered 2 of our properties the other day and

the user name & password came through in a few

minutes,with the request to change password after

the first login. I was very surprised how quick it came

through. 

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, singhajim said:

Most likely attachments did not go through. They do nothing if they don't receive proof of ownership of the property.

This app is allegedly an electronic programmed system.

Why can it not include a default response something minimal to the effect that submission is rejected due to insufficient or incorrect information? Ideally the app should be capable of identifying to some extent what the issue is (ie., highlight the item) so the applicant can adjust the submittal and successfully resubmit.

The idea that one has to personally contact Immigration to discern (hopefully) what the problem is and perhaps even bring documentation seems to defeat the purpose of an e-system. 

Another point is that the app likely now needs an update (albeit I have not yet accessed the system for registration) to accommodate new applicants that have a recent Immigration Certification of Address that is written in Thai. This new IO certification is received upon providing an IO in person with required personal and property documentation that meets the conditions for a Certification of Residence (required for Visa extensions). The submittal of an e-copy of the COR with the TM30 app process could eliminate several sources of potential errors and greatly reduce the amount of electronic attachments (ie., my lease is 20 pages). 

13 minutes ago, 5633572526 said:

Does anyone have links to the app for Apple ios??

can’t seem to find it in the App Store. Or maybe it doesn’t exist for Apple 

The Section38 app is available for IOS.

It is only shown if your account is for here. I suspect that is why you cannot find it.

It strikes me as utterly remarkable, even by the normal standards of inconsistency which are frequently to be experienced here in Thailand, that one is apparently required to endure an elaborate registration process in order to be able to file TM30 reports online, but not in order to be able to file TM47 (90-day) reports online!

I finally just gave up.

I registered back in May. My registration was approved about six weeks ago. I never received username and password. I tried to resubmit everything, but I just got a message saying "this address has already been registered."

What a joke!