Canvas art pictures

taxin

Hi guys, im not sure if ive selected the right forum for this. Im hoping if any DIY enthusiasts can tell me where I can buy canvas art prints in Thailand, Im not looking for the expensive had painted stuff, just the regular prints that can be ordered without the frames, similar to the ones you can buy on eBay, Lazada etc. 

Lazada is not an option as they come from China and take 10 to 20 days, I need pretty quickly. Are there any "local" websites that I can buy within Thailand ?

If anyone can help it will be appreciated.

12 hours ago, taxin said:

Lazada is not an option as they come from China and take 10 to 20 days, I need pretty quickly. Are there any "local" websites that I can buy within Thailand ?

Lazada may well have them if they are available. Turn on the local filter and you will find out.

11 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Lazada may well have them if they are available. Turn on the local filter and you will find out.

Thanks. I already tried this and they didn't have what I wanted, only the expensive ones that I can buy in any market or road side shop.

Was really hoping to find a store online that I can order from within Thailand, other than Lazada.

Archived