Probe into Palang Pracharat MP Pareena’s land in Ratchaburi

webfact

Probe into Palang Pracharat MP Pareena’s land in Ratchaburi

parina.jpg

Natural Resources and Environment Minister Warawut Silpa-archa has ordered an investigation into the reported occupation of more than 102 hectares of state land, in Chom Bung district of Thailand’s central province of Ratchaburi, by Palang Pracharat MP Pareena Kraikupt.

Mr. Warawut said today (Monday) that he had received several clips of Ms. Pareena’s interview on a TV talk show, during which she reportedly admitted that she has been occupying and utilizing the land for quite a long time and had been paying annual Dok Ya or Por Bor Thor-5 taxes.

The Ratchaburi MP said that she did not have any official documents certifying her right to use the land, but claimed that she had that right provided that she paid the appropriate taxes.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/probe-into-palang-pracharat-mp-pareenas-land-in-ratchaburi/

thaipbs.jpg

102 hectares. That's roughly 252 acres, or about 1 million square meters, or slightly over 1 square kilometer. In other words: Pareena's land is larger by area than Vatican City. She could just as well declare an independent country, then be done with all these nagging inquiries and probes.

"...she has been occupying and utilizing the land for quite a long time..."

For what has she been using this insane amount of land? Unfortunately, the article doesn't say. Family picnics, perhaps? 

34 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

102 hectares. That's roughly 252 acres, or about 1 million square meters, or slightly over 1 square kilometer. In other words: Pareena's land is larger by area than Vatican City. She could just as well declare an independent country, then be done with all these nagging inquiries and probes.

"...she has been occupying and utilizing the land for quite a long time..."

For what has she been using this insane amount of land? Unfortunately, the article doesn't say. Family picnics, perhaps? 

According to another news article it is a chicken farm.

just a rant, nothing will come out of it, she's protected by the ruling gang, why even bother reporting something like that, same as previous reporting on the minister who went to jail for drug trafficking, result dead end, no more talk, the other about Prayut and his incorrect/voluntarily ignored swearing ceremony, dead end and so many more, why report about it, when perfectly knowing nothing will be done about it.... I guess that's why they call it FAKE NEWS and we fell for it or at least I did because I read about it, silly me

Archived