PM Prayut visits Ratchaburi, says government works for all people

webfact

92732aca746e46bac3c3be737a0dd19d.jpg

RATCHABURI (NNT) - Prime Minister and Defense Minister, Gen. Prayut Chano-cha, has insisted that the government is committed to resolving all problems, and people in all provinces must benefit from this democratically-elected government.

The Prime Minister together with a group officials visited Ratchaburi province on Monday (Nov 11) to inspect the work being carried out by government agencies. During his visit, Gen. Prayut said he is a democratically-elected premier, who received the majority of votes from Members of Parliament and Senators. He said the MPs represent the people in their areas and there are no divisions among them. Policies of all political parties can be presented to the government. If they are in line with the government’s policies, they will be implemented and the local people will benefit from them in the end.

The Prime Minister visited the Ratchaburi Provincial Adminsitrative Organization to witness the Natural Resources and Environment Minister, Varawut Silpa-archa, presenting certificates of permission to the provincial governor. The certificates will allow local communities to earn a living on particular plots of land. Gen. Prayut then proceeded to Damnoen Saduak district to observe the progress of a canal development project and the marine tourism development project, aimed at promoting the agricultural way of life and the local culture. He then traveled from Chottayakaram temple to Lao Tak Lak Floating Market to meet with the local people.

The Prime Minister also visited the Nongpho Ratchaburi Dairy Cooperative under Royal Patronage to meet with dairy farmers and check out One Tambon One Product (OTOP) goods.

The Prime Minister then proceeded to Kanchanaburi province to observe a project to regulate the rafts along the Kwai River and to open a new community housing project. Before leaving Kanchanaburi tonight, Gen. Prayut is visiting a paper mill, that’s being developed into a cultural conservation and historical area for tourism. He then joined local residents in launching a floating basket into the water at Kanchanaburi Pier to celebrate the annual Loy Krathong festival.

nnt.jpg

"...the government is committed to resolving all problems, and people in all provinces must benefit from this democratically-elected government."

Immediately following this declaration, he, all the government officials and industry leaders sang a rousing chorus of "WE are the people".

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Gen. Prayut said he is a democratically-elected premier, who received the majority of votes from Members of Parliament and Senators.

A new translation of democracy. Forget about being elected by the citizens (he didn't even stand for an election) but he got the vote of the elected few. He lives in a parallel universe doesn't he?

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Prayut said he is a democratically-elected premier, who received the majority of votes from Members of Parliament and Senators.

Absolute joke of a statement. "My brother and my mate's brother all my other mates voted for me."

3 hours ago, webfact said:

and people in all provinces must benefit from this democratically-elected government.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:.........It really is the way he tells them, he cracks me up........

He said the MPs represent the people in their areas and there are no divisions among them.

Have I got news for you P.M. I spend time both in Hua Hin and Surin, and I can tell you that the underlying grumblings about the government and its cronies are starting to get louder by the day,,,,,,,this is not a contented and happy populace by a looooong way.....

has insisted that the government is committed to resolving all problems

Bang out another stimulus package, force them to borrow more to pay off their unpayable  debts, you've got them Loong Too, just tighten that democratic hold on their short and curlies, make them totally dependent on you, You've certainly got them alright!

4 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:.........It really is the way he tells them, he cracks me up........

Have I got news for you P.M. I spend time both in Hua Hin and Surin, and I can tell you that the underlying grumblings about the government and its cronies are starting to get louder by the day,,,,,,,this is not a contented and happy populace by a looooong way.....

That would be the few with a modicum of intelligence, the lowly educated majority are oblivious or just don't really care!

Sounds like:  the future starts tomorrow. 

Big hand waving is the trend.  Saw two interviews with Bill Gates.  He was making huge arm movements.  A friend was telling me that his company hires a software consultant and in all meetings there were big arm gestures.  Guess it drives your point home or it distracts from the lack of substance.

Well said PM Prayut ant thank you, now we the very rich families we can thanks to the strong Bath with the new legal provision to export our capital up to 20 M dollars, all Thais people will make the same.

We are the world.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN-U5aE6Rog

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister and Defense Minister, Gen. Prayut Chano-cha, has insisted that the government is committed to resolving all problems, and people in all provinces must benefit from this democratically-elected government.

Please correct me if I say something wrong, democratically elected? According to what I learned about democracy it was not an election but a decidedly decided by you!
Then, are we foreigners also part of your subjects? We have no rights but many obligations even if we bring a lot of money to your country!
It would be time for you to see us as human beings and not as cash cows!
Dedicate part of your time to finding solutions that make our life easier and more pleasant in a country we love!

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister and Defense Minister, Gen. Prayut Chano-cha, has insisted that the government is committed to resolving all problems, and people in all provinces must benefit from this democratically-elected government.

The Prime Minister together with a group officials visited Ratchaburi province on Monday (Nov 11) to inspect the work being carried out by government agencies. During his visit, Gen. Prayut said he is a democratically-elected premier, who received the majority of votes from Members of Parliament and Senators. He said the MPs represent the people in their areas and there are no divisions among them. Policies of all political parties can be presented to the government. If they are in line with the government’s policies, they will be implemented and the local people will benefit from them in the end.

Why is he raving on like this now? Since when did he care about the people? He didn't care about Thailand and the people back in May 2014, so where is this BS coming from? I know! "The Ministry of Truth".

7 hours ago, webfact said:

RATCHABURI (NNT) - Prime Minister and Defense Minister, Gen. Prayut Chano-cha, has insisted that the government is committed to resolving all problems, and people in all provinces must benefit from this democratically-elected government.

But starting with the elite working it's way down the ladder to give scraps to the poor !

1 hour ago, newatthis said:

Why is he raving on like this now? Since when did he care about the people? He didn't care about Thailand and the people back in May 2014, so where is this BS coming from? I know! "The Ministry of Truth".

Maybe he smells something bad coming. The winds of change might be in the air.

So being the calculating sole that he is, he's trying to boost his unpopular popularity ahead of the bad smelling wind.

5 hours ago, PatOngo said:

That would be the few with a modicum of intelligence, the lowly educated majority are oblivious or just don't really care!

Well, the taxi drivers, massage ladies, food cart owners, and small business owners that I chat with must be part of the educated majority then.

Archived