Finger shown to ambulance: Benz driver doesn't show up as company rep says sorry instead

webfact

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, webfact said:

The wife of the sick person in the ambulance said she was satisfied with the apology saying that it didn't matter to her that the driver didn't show himself - he knows what he has done.

She has shown 100 X more charity than the driver did.... she has shown she has a heart and has refused to lower herself to the drivers level by escalating matters.
I hope however the company follows through with what the heartless employee deserves which is more than a let-off!

4 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

The company sent a woman to do what the shameless driver didn't have the balls to do. I am sure most readers will be happy if the guy is fired. 

Most likely the yellow bellied coward is one of the top-executives (or owner), and he will NOT be fired. Most likely he will be bragging to his friends about his 'brave' act, and proclaiming: "Now they know who I am"

Please name and shame this coward!!! (yes, I know it will not happen...)

18 minutes ago, A Los for words said:

I tried....screenshot_1652.jpg.ac55388081638f0a249a3f57067741ef.jpg

ROFL:  We have both showed these Thai Visa Complainers who the company is ... but they KEEP POSTING as though there is no way of knowing!  OMG ... can't make this stuff up!

ambulance.JPG

5 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:
5 hours ago, webfact said:

But the actual driver didn't bother to turn up and face the music. 

Yellow bellied coward. 

First, it is the middle finger;

and now he's thumbing his nose 

4 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Keep on reading....

I read for the very beginning" She did however add that their employee will face the full force of the company's disciplinary procedures. It is up to the company what that means."

Does not change anything for me, maybe the boss was driving and told the lady , tell them that,  maybe it will calm those hysterics. 

Just now, raccos21 said:

So at least we know the law actually works here. But my question is what if that Mercedes driver is a foreigner, I wonder what will happen?

if it 'was' a foreigner;

we'd already be seeing his unpixellated face,

being interrogated under a circle of pointing fingers

Big enough to flip his finger but not man enough to face the consequences, so he sends a woman to his job.  He should be named and his photo shown then he should be charged and prosecuted.  This is one occasion where I think a reenactment is justified.

8 minutes ago, MaxLee said:

5,000 THB and a wai???

If the driver is the company boss I'm sure that they will give him a wai .

If the company lives up to its 'Innovation Group' name they may be looking into purchasing a Mercedes ambulance so he can to get around Bangkok without being held up by mere Merc saloons.

I don’t mean to minimize this event, but has anyone driven on the Southern California freeways recently.  The incidents of road rage are incredible.  People are sometimes shot.  If you have ever been stuck on the 405 South in the late afternoon, you will have seen extreme behavior.

1 hour ago, Autonuaq said:

Typically the Thai mentallity.

Goverment has to impound the car and strip the driver of its status.

If management the sack the guy. This man is not worth driving a car he not even respect others.

Revoke the persons its drivers license.

Amublance means a person is in trouble and need urgnet medical care.

Driver probably has no licence, therefore bib do nothing!

Yet anor example of poor compliance with Road Laws!! 

Why aren't Police applying the Law & taking action against this disgraceful Driver's behaviour!!

Didn't even have the manners to turn & apologise in person, weak P***K!! 

Take his licence away for 12 mths, see how he enjoys riding on Public Buses!! 

20 minutes ago, Marley01 said:

Name and shame the company and maybe this weasel possibly the company owner will get the hint it is not ok to be an arrogant dick 

Do you read the postings ... BEFORE you comment?  This .. and other LARGE postings did this HOURS ago.

ambulance.JPG

Archived