Finger shown to ambulance: Benz driver doesn't show up as company rep says sorry instead

webfact

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Katipo said:

The woman who turned up is an employee. The guy who didn't turn up is the boss. 

So not only is he an arrogant sh*t bag, but he's also a low life coward. Is it just me, or does it seem like a disproportionate number of these guys seem to rise to the top?  

<deleted> Sh*t  floats 

escalation?  The cops should cite the man, fine him or whatever the court penalties are for hindering an emergency vehicle.  But of course the police are not controlled by the civilian population, they are puppets under the military.  Sad to even call them police by any normal western definition

On 11/12/2019 at 10:41 AM, mercman24 said:

arrogance at its best, so why dont the cops MAKE him show up then do what is right (sorry then i woke up)

There is no "what is right". There is the law and there is no law.  If he failed to yield to an emergency vehicle in an emergency condition and it is illegal (which it seems it's not here) then the law should be enforced.  No more flower baskets and wais.  The reality is that this is the true heart of Thais. FTW me first mentality. If the fine was 10000 baht for first offense and increased on subsequent violations AND WAS ENFORCED you might get their attention. 

On 11/12/2019 at 10:55 AM, darksidedog said:

Who it seems have decided to do absolutely nothing. Scumbag is too scared to show his face, but it seems he has got clean away with it, ensuring others now know they can also delay ambulances and other emergency vehicles with impunity. Very poor behaviour followed by very poor inaction and so it will continue.

Fact is that this sort of behaviour definitely needs to be made an example of.   Ignoring Ambulances.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:38 AM, ratcatcher said:

The company sent a woman to do what the shameless driver didn't have the balls to do. I am sure most readers will be happy if the guy is fired. 

The woman has bigger balls!

26 minutes ago, zhounan said:

What is expected of people if certain behaviors are legitimate at the top of the society?

Hopefully still quite capable of having a stiff upper lip, when seen nose picking... (albeit a different finger this time around) 

On 11/13/2019 at 3:52 AM, Grandpa Cool said:

Typical ego tripper. "I'm driving a Mercedes Benz so I am a superior being."

In Germany, Holland and I believe Belgium, Mercedes Benz are used mainly as taxis, and very good taxis they are as well.

Archived