Loy Krathong: Pattaya tourist couples arm in arm for romantic night on the beach

webfact

Loy Krathong: Pattaya tourist couples arm in arm for romantic night on the beach

A.jpg

Thai caption: Loy Krathong at the seaside

77 kaoded reported that tourists were arm in arm with their romantic companions on the beach in Pattaya last night. 

They were celebrating the cultural festival of Loy Krathong. 

4pm2.jpg
Picture: 77kaoded

The media said that most vendors were selling Krathongs made from natural products. 

And they were not selling firecrackers or lanterns either. 

They said that the atmosphere on the beach last night was lovely.

S__11018252-1.jpg

Pictures: 77kaoded

S__11018251.jpg

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-12

4 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Looks like they managed to stuff this right up this year! next up new year with a alcohol ban and no fireworks then it will be Songkran with a water ban for the don't bother ever coming again tourist triella ???? 

With the expected drought in the next months

songkran could be with a water ban indeed

4 minutes ago, essox essox said:

They said lanterns were barred, so why did I see loads floating up into the sky. Many many of them. I am talking about jomtien beach. Also loud music which must have been well above the set decibels. And they talk about loud motor bike exhausts. !!!!

And no-one on motorcycles without helmets, no prostitution, no drunk drivers etc etc and on and on and on infinitum... 

The law and rules in Thailand are only worth as much as their enforcement.

The officials, Police etc are so arrogant they believe all they have to do is make a press announcement and that's it, done !... the apathy starts at the top while society generally polices itself !

14 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The officials, Police etc are so arrogant they believe all they have to do is make a press announcement and that's it, done !... the apathy starts at the top while society generally polices itself !

Sounds like the way management and Human Resources act at the big aerospace company I work at.  Fortunately I am moving on shortly to spend and enjoy a lot of time off as semi retired.  So sad that so many low level workers do so much work and much like common citizens get shat upon

Archived