Where to buy light bulb for car?

bamboozled

Happy Loy Krathong everybody. I have never paid much attention to where one purchases all car related doohickeys. But now, as a new (used) car owner, that time is upon me. I've probably passed many places that sell such things without ever noting them since I had no need. But now I do. So, where do I go to purchase a new bulb for the turn signal on my car, to then install by myself?

thanks!

The bulb will cost the same if they install or you take it home in your pocket.  Just notice next time you go out.  No need for me to tell you my place in Doi Saket if you live in Hang Dong.

If the first place you stop does not have they can tell you where to get nearby.

Get your hand off your doohickey, it will help you think.

2 hours ago, bamboozled said:

Thanks, I'll try and find it. Is there not a national chain store that sells auto related stuff? Or is that what Daeng Kong Pratu is?

Why do you want a national chain store when what you need is available at almost every shop that does car repairs?

You joined tv in 2007, when did you start living in Thailand?

3 hours ago, bamboozled said:

Thanks, I'll try and find it. Is there not a national chain store that sells auto related stuff? Or is that what Daeng Kong Pratu is?

I don't own a car in Thailand, so i don't have much knowledge regarding this, but isn't B-Quick such a "national chain store"?

13 hours ago, bamboozled said:

Daeng does have a third branch in Mae Tang if that would qualify him as a national chain.

I'm rather a DIY guy thus my normal MO is to do these things myself. In the US, I would pop down to the auto parts store, buy the bulb, and put it in, as I'm sure many of us would. So I'm just trying to follow my normal behavior. Having not had a car until a month ago, I never paid much attention to this kind of thing in Thailand. Thanks all...

...I just might splurge on the top-of-the-line BULB.

Archived