Jump to content
BANGKOK
Mike West

Best site to download Thai subtitles?

Recommended Posts

i've been googling for days and tried many sites for thai subtites for the movie The Master, does anyone know or have this file already? I bought the movie on Amazon, but cannot add the THai subs, thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This movie?  The Master

 

Topic moved to the AV forum where you are more likely to receive knowledgeable replies.

 

/Moved.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

This movie?  The Master

 

Topic moved to the AV forum where you are more likely to receive knowledgeable replies.

 

/Moved.

Yes, with Joaquin Phoenix, cheers 

Edited by Mike West

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just had a quick search on thaisubtitle.com.

 

It would appear that item 7 on the list on this page may suit... try downloading it and check it out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

It would appear that item 7 on the list

Unfortunately it hasn't been translated into Thai yet   0% completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 1:01 PM, Jai Dee said:

I just had a quick search on thaisubtitle.com.

 

It would appear that item 7 on the list on this page may suit... try downloading it and check it out.

yeah that's the one I downloaded and installed, it says 0% completed, and the subtitles installed came out in English. Any ideas if I need to do anything extra? I changed the language to Thai in preferences. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 10:39 AM, johng said:

Unfortunately it hasn't been translated into Thai yet   0% completed.

yeah, came out in English 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...