BANGKOK
Haribo

No non OA visa extensions in Hua Hin because no health Insurance.

Its easier to ask is there any other region which is not needing insurance for OA extensions. 

So far I dont think we have found one ?? 

OA-Rules.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

Its easier to ask is there any other region which is not needing insurance for OA extensions. 

So far I dont think we have found one ?? 

OA-Rules.jpg

It is kind of hard to argue against those opening words "Extension of Stay".  One does not get an extension of stay in their home country, one gets the Non Imm OA visa there.  Now granted the order may be horribly written and not really saying what was intended.

• Like 1

But what if the foreigner have an international health insurance whats cover in and outpatient with mutch more than 400 000 THB. Can they only show the insurance card or  the police cetrificate? Because i not understand if the client has a mutch better health insurance with a high cover wy the need a Thai health insurance with a low coverage?  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Haribo said:

But what if the foreigner have an international health insurance whats cover in and outpatient with mutch more than 400 000 THB. Can they only show the insurance card or  the police cetrificate? Because i not understand if the client has a mutch better health insurance with a high cover wy the need a Thai health insurance with a low coverage?  

Business as usual me thinks🤑🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Haribo said:

Because thats the only way they have real 'control' of authorised policy purchase.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaitero said:

Jomtien /pattaya

jomtienoa1.jpg

Nice try from them, but that is 100% false, it NOT need to be from them....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1