BANGKOK
webfact

Have you ever been this drunk.....Thai man's story of his stolen car

There was a thread here on Thaivisa in 2013  about a reward for someone's "stolen" Buick   😋

thanks @PC800

Recently I myself thought my bicycle had been stolen again..went asking the neighbours if they had seen someone take it..then remembered where I'd left it he night before :blush:   ( only 2 beers honest)

• Haha 2

Back in Uni, yeah... Sometimes I would wake up next to a girl... sometimes a hottie, sometimes a nottie... with no idea where I am or who I am with other than a couple of flashbacks from the evening before... all good fun. 

.... an unsurpassable amount of skill is required to delicately extract and navigate oneself out of a house full of student females with a hangover !!

In this case - the pished up amnesiac had friends who were decent enough not to let him drive !

• Like 1

Alcohol Is just fantastic, all other drugs (except tobacco), are forbidden...

Edited by Vacuum
  • Confused 1

As a student a friend of mine could not find his car in his rented lot in a park house. He reported it stolen. After 4 weeks police came to him as they suspected an insurance fraud. His car had been found in a park house next to his at exactly the same parking lot he had rented in the other house. The car was full of notes and stickers from the renter asking him to remove it who finally called police.

• Haha 2

A friend of mine, out for a night on the town with friends

, started drinking in one pub and midway through the evening they decided to relocate to another pub.  he caught a ride with a friend to the second pub leaving his vehicle at the first one.  Come time to go home he couldn't find his vehicle so reported it stolen.  Next morning it all clicked!  He rushed off to the police station and apologized for the false report.  He told the police "Not only do I have a drinking problem but I also have amnesia!"  Everyone had a good laugh!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

I once asked a young lad 'If you went t o a party ,got really smashed and woke up with your trousers down and Vaseline smeared over your backside,would you tell anyone ?' 

'No' he hesitantly stuttered. 

"Do you wanna come to a party" I asked... 😂 

Boo Hoo, an oldie but a goodie for the gays of the world no doubt.

A professional couple were that zapped off their heads they came to a halt in their almost new CRV in a leafy perth suburb.

It was ice

Going by the responses on here they must be, can only be Thai!

It's a funny xenophobic old world

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1