Have you ever been this drunk.....Thai man's story of his stolen car

webfact

My friend picked up a gorgeous? girl in a club whilst very drunk, woke up in her house next day, she had already gone to work. Prior to booking a taxi home, he looked out of the window to realise he didn't even know what city he was in, let alone the district. He searched around and luckily found a bill with her address on it, so was saved.

Back in the 70’s,friends and me drove my car to the Capital center outside of DC for a rock concert. We didn’t have alcohol. We had everything but. After the concert we nearly crawled out and started looking for the car. We walked completely around the building 3-4 times before we found the car. Sure I drove it home. Yes could hardly walk but could drive ok.

I have occasionally forgotten exactly what level or spot I parked my car and had to call the lot security to drive me around until I found it.  Kind of embarrassing as I had not been drinking and it was broad daylight!  And once or twice after leaving a Major League Baseball stadium, was really unsure of what exit we entered and exited from and where my car was and my buds were no help so we literally walked around most of Angels Stadium. 

14 hours ago, Proboscis said:

Back when I was much younger, drunk and stupid, we used to describe waking up beside a nottie after a night of drinking as a "one coyote" or a "two coyote." Like the coyote who would chew through his own leg to get released from a trap, you would think of chewing off your own arm while the lady was sleeping on it rather than wake her up. That was a "one coyote." 

A "two coyote" was when you were so ashamed of your terrible bad taste that you would chew off your other arm to make sure it never happened again!

Back home, a double coyote was chewing off the other arm because you figured she'd be looking for a one armed guy.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, Truthhurts said:

A professional couple were that zapped off their heads they came to a halt in their almost new CRV in a leafy perth suburb.

It was ice

Going by the responses on here they must be, can only be Thai!

It's a funny xenophobic old world

What?

On 11/12/2019 at 2:46 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Never been that drunk, although I do recall waking up in someone's apartment with no one in it late one morning, I slowly got up, got dressed real quick, and exited like there was no tomorrow.

Still to this day 3 decades ago, I have no recollection of who's place it was, or who took me there, and I didn't stick around to find out, although I did ask my mates who I was out with the previous night, If they knew who I left the club with and they all shrugged their shoulders saying it was another big night for all.

Ah the good old days....lol

Maybe you were with ladyboy huh?

Archived