Jump to content
BANGKOK
snoop1130

Stella McCartney 'disrespectful' for promoting Meghan Markle's Remembrance Sunday coat

Recommended Posts

Stella McCartney 'disrespectful' for promoting Meghan Markle's Remembrance Sunday coat

 

1c26d590-0485-11ea-aedd-8e103a496681.png

 

Stella McCartney has been criticised for promoting the coat the Duchess of Sussex wore during the Remembrance Sunday service.

 

Meghan Markle joined other members of the royal family at the Cenotaph war memorial, London, to pay her respects to those who have lost their lives as a result of war.

 

The Instagram post was described as "disrespectful" as users said the designer was using Remembrance Sunday to sell clothes.

 

The post, which has now been deleted, spoke of Stella McCartney's pride that the Duchess of Sussex chose to wear her £1,500 autumn 2019 coat for the occasion.

 

Full Story: https://aol.it/2CDoFUV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Scot123 said:

What is wrong with people? So full of bitterness and twisted hate. They sit there scrawling/scowling the Internet to be offended and then attack with venom of rabid DOGS. I a (war pensioner) and I am not offended in fact I think her wording was full of respect. Pathetic waste of space @(£&@%€¥¢. This veteran thanks you and pleased for you and your business. Be proud. 

 

And from another British Army Veteran, no offense taken.

My fallen comrades have endured far worse than a woman taking pride in her job.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IssanMichael said:

1500 for a coat? what the hell is it made from?

You haven't gone shopping for a while it seems. Coat Prices have gone up with everything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, secondfusilier said:

 

And from another British Army Veteran, no offense taken.

My fallen comrades have endured far worse than a woman taking pride in her job.

 

As have my friends and family, with a military background going back hundreds of years, generation after generation and this "another British army veteran" wonders why you use the term "another British army veteran"? Do you have a problem with the British Army? Well considering Ms M. Is British I think its very relivant another British Army Veteran and war pensioner comment in his support and considering it whether we like it or not the other Mrs M. Is married to a member of the British royal family. I really don't see your point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

As have my friends and family, with a military background going back hundreds of years, generation after generation and this "another British army veteran" wonders why you use the term "another British army veteran"? Do you have a problem with the British Army? Well considering Ms M. Is British I think its very relivant another British Army Veteran and war pensioner comment in his support and considering it whether we like it or not the other Mrs M. Is married to a member of the British royal family. I really don't see your point. 

 

I really have no idea what you are asking.

Why would I have a problem with the British Army when I am a very proud ex-member of their ranks?

I did not badmouth any member of our royal Family, my statement was to highlight that Stella did nothing wrong in my view.

 

Edited by secondfusilier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, secondfusilier said:

 

I really have no idea what you are asking.

Why would I have a problem with the British Army when I am a very proud ex-member of their ranks?

I did not badmouth any member of our royal Family, my statement was to highlight that Stella did nothing wrong in my view.

 

My apologies, misunderstood your post. Sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...