Thai Visa

Oh god! Thai 2 month visa, after days of trying I have managed to upload and complete an online application for myself & my wife "but" at no point can I get through to the payment page, nor will it let me upload my completed applications, if I hadn't already paid for our flights we would be going to another destination, nor can i find anything about postal applications, any help anyone, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese 

I assume you are in the UK, and trying to use the new (inaccurately named) eVisa system.

If at all possible, make an appointment with one of the consulates (e.g. Cardiff, Hull) and get your visas there while you wait.

Postal applications to London are possible, but only after you manage to force your application through the eVisa system. As others have suggested, try different browsers (and if possible browser versions). It is known that the system occasionally works.

1 hour ago, BritTim said:

I assume you are in the UK, and trying to use the new (inaccurately named) eVisa system.

If at all possible, make an appointment with one of the consulates (e.g. Cardiff, Hull) and get your visas there while you wait.

Postal applications to London are possible, but only after you manage to force your application through the eVisa system. As others have suggested, try different browsers (and if possible browser versions). It is known that the system occasionally works.

God I hope the USA does not adopt that system.  I think the e in eVisa stands for Egregious, i.e. outstandingly bad, shocking

Edited by gk10002000