Suvarnabhumi IO writing VJ802 or VJ803 under exit and entry stamps meaning?

Who knows what the IO's at Suvarnabhumi mean by writing VJ802 under and I guess could be over their triangular exit stamp? Also who knows what VJ803 means written under or over a rectangular entry stamp? 

Also had to press my right hand and left hand fingers + both thumbs over again about 4times. What is up with that? All the other foreigners and Thai were zip zap bap and finished, How embarrassing. 

9 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

as for the fingerprints, on my last trip through there in July this year, one of the IOs was not even taking fingerprints for everybody that was in his line. 

Not the case now. Was a definite everyone had to do to exit. But for them it was only right hand fingers and for me it was right-left -thumbs then saying: You GO Back Jack and do it again.

Maybe a Long-timer not in their system yet? 

24 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Who knows what the IO's at Suvarnabhumi mean by writing VJ802 under and I guess could be over their triangular exit stamp? Also who knows what VJ803 means written under or over a rectangular entry stamp? 

They are your flight numbers.

8 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Exit and entry flight numbers!

These are separate years apart. But looks like they maybe did pull all of my years of travel details out and up on the computer screen for where I went to before and returned from. And then are they trying to piece something in now? Habits or patterns of travel? My domestic flight are tons every year. Seems like they definitely have info at their finger typing tips. Maybe more than we think.

14 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

These are separate years apart. But looks like they maybe did pull all of my years of travel details out and up on the computer screen for where I went to before and returned from. And then are they trying to piece something in now? Habits or patterns of travel? My domestic flight are tons every year. Seems like they definitely have info at their finger typing tips. Maybe more than we think.

They've got your name, they've got your number! ????????