BANGKOK
webfact

Keep snitching! Nigerian arrested on Koh Phangan on near seven year overstay

2 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

Wow it did not take long... If you don't like it leave then laughing are you sick or something?

Never said that. What I stated was that there is one law in Thailand, and another in another country. Everybody must chose a place that fits, where they feel good by living by the law.

I really feel sorry for you.

No, problem. No need to. I am fine, thank you.

So far out of about 20 friends from 2006, 19 of them did just that and left me included. Only one old-timer still in Thailand and he has nothing outside of Thailand to go back to, he is stuck as to old to start again. 

Then I guess you are happy. You have left a terrible place that over 40 million tourists visit and love every year.

• Sad 2

32 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Most proper countries don't treat it as a criminal offence and treat the offenders like serial murderers in the process. Then dumped in squalid conditions until they cough up or are left for years in filth and degradation. 

Such countries have enormous amounts of illegals as a result. Thailand has the right approach, fair but harsh, nobody forced this guy to over stay for 7 years it was his choice. If only the UK followed Thailand's example on immigration and kicking out illegals their population would not keep on increasing by a million extra people every 3-4 years.

Edited by Orton Rd

9 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

This guy is always very active on threads about overstayers
and always writes the same <deleted>.

He has some serious problems .

Nope, I have no problems at all. I do not overstay. I can provide for myself and my family in a legal way. Simply, I have a fantastic life in Thailand. That´s how it can go when you have your feet on the ground and plan your life well.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

This snitching and hunting down reminds me of something from the past!

So get a proper visa then

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

It shocks me at how people on here can't see how wrong the way this is being done. A government in couraging the public to spy and report people. People can't see how xenophobic this is to single out non thais like this. I new an old guy who had overstayed 4 years, to think of him as some sort of master criminal disgusts me. He was just an old boy who got himself into a spiral that got out of control. He was contributing to Thailand in as much as he was an English teacher. Luckily a friend helped him out and he paid his 20,000baht fine then went home. Now only comes to Thailand on holidays. 

So not only overstaying, working with out a work permit, not paying taxes.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

This guy is always very active on threads about overstayers
and always writes the same <deleted>.

He has some serious problems .

No luckily the overstayers will have serious problems, get rid of all of them.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

Really go to the doctor, maybe some cabbage worm has got in your brain
or you should receive rabies vaccine injections.

No need, I am perfectly healthy. Why so bitter that you have concentrate on me instead of the topic?

Are you scared of the topic? Are you overstaying, or are you trying to live in Thailand on back-to-back tourist and ED-visas? Maybe just feeling that the luck is starting to run out.

I have my opinion of overstayers and other people that comes to Thailand and breaks the law. I want them caught, deported and blacklisted forever.

When I make my initial post, I just state my opinion. If you do not agree, then post your opinion. If you refer to me or engage in a conversation with me, please at least show some dignity by keeping to the topic without any remarks regarding my brain or that I would need a doctor because you do not share my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

Twins ??? or same contract ???Attempt to draw attention??
brain damage???

really,what are foreigners who write such nonsense guided by?

I also never overstayed, last time I flew with Dengue Fever to not exceed the limit,

but I don't act in this way.

We can clearly see that dignity, was not you strong thing in life.

We are guided by that if people follow the rules and do not overstay, it will be better and more simple for us all.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

And I have an opinion in which people with mental problems
should not be allowed into Thailand.

I suggest you take that up in a new topic. This one is about a man that was overstaying. Maybe can find some help under the right forum section for that problem.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, off road pat said:

Nah,...Give that Nigerian a medal !!! 2,412 days overstay as a black man !?!? he must be very good in what he does !!!!!

Yes, he is a professional overstayer.

Shameful practice of snitching on foreigners ..... oh wait ..... Nigerian ..... keep up the good work guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1