Thai women arrested for selling sex on 15 day tourist visas in Japan

webfact

8 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

It's been going on for decades..... It's a popular place for the PI girls to go "work"....

Yep , lots of Thai and Philippino girls  in Osaka in the 80s and 90s , when I was there.

9 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

No. But go to any major and some not so major cities in the world and guess what you'll find.

Buildings and roads and other municipal stuff?

If you are alluding to P4P then, yes there is a Thai presence, but certainly in London

the overwhelming majority are from Eastern Europe.

Many of the Thais have gone back home until the exchange rate is more favourable, those

that can, of course.

3 hours ago, shy coconut said:

If you are alluding to P4P then, yes there is a Thai presence, but certainly in London

the overwhelming majority are from Eastern Europe.

Not surprising, when their home country is only an hour flight away, as opposed to 12.

3 hours ago, shy coconut said:

Many of the Thais have gone back home until the exchange rate is more favourable, those

that can, of course.

I'll take your word for that. I have no experience of Thai 'social workers' in London ever, or of any other European city for decades. From what I understand, they used to rake in up to 100 pounds an hour, but many could get that now back home so it makes sense to work in Thailand instead. The som tam is certainly cheaper.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:41 PM, gimo said:

Yep , lots of Thai and Philippino girls  in Osaka in the 80s and 90s , when I was there.

Free tourist visas for Thais entering Japan is a relatively new thing. Until a couple of years ago or so, it was not easy for Thai females to enter Japan.

Archived