Doctor for haemorrhoids / anus

Somtummm

Can someone recommend a doctor for pain around the anus (no jokes please). I’m not sure if it’s haemorrhoids; there’s one spot on the edge that only hurts when I wipe my ass. Other than that it doesn’t hurt; there’s also no blood. The pain feels like when you touch an inflamed spot. 

34 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

It may just be an anal skin tag and go away by itself - a urologist offered to remove one I had while under his care for bladder removal.  It seemed to get smaller and disappear in a month or so.

Thanks. I was hoping that but I have for many months now already. It keeps coming and going. 

2 minutes ago, Somtummm said:

Thanks. I was hoping that but I have for many months now already. It keeps coming and going. 

I believe that is what they do - and that I had for a few years but not as bad.  Good reason to use bum gun here.

You don't need to see a doctor my good man, just use Proctosedyl Oinment for a week or two and your symptoms will most likely be gone.

If you ever need a doctor, you go and see Dr. Chucheep Sahakitrungruang at Bangkok Christian at Silom road. He is there every Monday at 1 pm and a visit will cost you 800 baht.

Now, don't ask how I know all this!

Go see Dr. Chucheep. I had a pain in the rectal area that came and went so I ignored it, until one day it became inflamed. It was a perianal abscess that got infected and created a fistula, which required surgery to correct. Likely all of this could have been avoided had I seen a Doctor before it became an issue.  

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Go to a hospital doctor.  It could be a fissure,  a hemorrhoid,  a fungal infection.  Get the best possible treatment for it ASAP.

Yes.

Mine was a fissure.  Very painful and usually will not heal.  I had surgery to remove it.  That was five years ago no problems since.

Archived