Thai beauty crowned Miss International 2019

webfact

Thai beauty crowned Miss International 2019

By The Nation

800_cf8b0feb8b414e4.jpg?v=1573623698

Sireethorn "Bint" Leearamwat, 23, has been crowned Miss International 2019 at the Japanese global beauty pageant organised by The International Culture Association. She is the first Thai to take home the coveted prize in the pageant’s history. 

8K1yT55p.jpg

Andrea Toscano of Mexico was first runner-up, with to Evelyn Namatovu Karonde of Uganda, Alejandra Vengoechea of Colombia, and Harriette Lane of the United Kingdom making up the top five.

KXfRCTRI.jpg

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30378298

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-11-13

I love how all the losers gather around with big, phony smiles of happiness for the winner. Cartoonist dialogue balloons attached to each loser could be very enlightening.

Well, except Miss Vietnam. Looks like she might be worried about missing her next meal.

.... She looks like a ladyboy... 

.... She has pasty fake white skin...

.... Give me a dark Issan farm girl with real character any day...

.... These competitions are rigged...

.... She probably has a fake personality...

.... not enough curves...

Yadda yadda yadda... Just getting out there ahead of all the bitter posters who post the same comments because they could never ever stand a chance with such a beautiful lady and instead pull the wool over their eyes that their 'runt of the litter' is somehow better...

Well done to young 'Bint'... although that is quite an unfortunate nick-name !!!

1 hour ago, realfunster said:

Well done 'Bint'.

Not the best nickname to have in British English though...

Comes from the Arabic. In their names "bin" means son of and "bint" means daughter of.

Our rich cultural heritage picked loads like this up and used them as slang when we were out and about making the world a better place!

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Very few blondes there, looks like they are getting outnumbered by the brunettes.

Personally, I'd like to see a beauty competition of hybrids - some racial mixes turn out DDD.

Blond hair and blue eyes are recessive genes so in a typical Eurasian mixed race the dominant genes for dark hair and brown eyes will almost always appear.

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yadda yadda yadda... Just getting out there ahead of all the bitter posters who post the same comments because they could never ever stand a chance with such a beautiful lady and instead pull the wool over their eyes that their 'runt of the litter' is somehow better...

Well done to young 'Bint'... although that is quite an unfortunate nick-name !!!

...still wouldn't touch her with oven- mitts...

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Very few blondes there, looks like they are getting outnumbered by the brunettes.

Personally, I'd like to see a beauty competition of hybrids - some racial mixes turn out DDD.

They already are hybrids, but it's human and plastic to some degree or another ????

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

There's a guy in Chiang Rai with a wife from Khon Kaen. Very dark skin, one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen on a woman.

3 hours ago, JimGant said:

I love how all the losers gather around with big, phony smiles of happiness for the winner. Cartoonist dialogue balloons attached to each loser could be very enlightening.

Well, except Miss Vietnam. Looks like she might be worried about missing her next meal.

Miss Vietnam looks like she might be about to eject her last meal.

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I think she looks very nice.

But mine's nicer, and the pick of the litter.

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

She’s definitely a beauty but it looks to me like she might have had a nose job. I don’t know why they don’t like their noses and want a longer pointy European looking nose. I think their noses are cute.

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

in other words;  women like that would not even give me the time of day

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:
10 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

There's a guy in Chiang Rai with a wife from Khon Kaen. Very dark skin, one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen on a woman.

Ah.. but can she walk across a rice field without sinking into the mud ?

12 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Comes from the Arabic. In their names "bin" means son of and "bint" means daughter of.

Our rich cultural heritage picked loads like this up and used them as slang when we were out and about making the world a better place!

Binta refers to Buddhist monks alms collecting as in Soi Binta Baht in Hua Hin.

Archived