Chaiwat to vow to spirit at Kaeng Krachan Park bridge that he did not kill Billy

webfact

Chaiwat to vow to spirit at Kaeng Krachan Park bridge that he did not kill Billy 

chaiwat.jpg

File photo

Former Kaeng Krachan national park chief Chaiwat Limlikhit-akson and the other three suspects plan to visit the hanging bridge, in the park in Phetchaburi province this Saturday, to vow to the spirit there that the four of them did not kill Karen community rights activist Porlajee “Billy” Rakchongcharoen, as charged by the Department of Special Investigation.

The four suspects have been released by the Criminal Court for Corruption Cases, each on 800,000 baht bail, on the condition that they do not leave the country.

After being bailed, Chaiwat told the media that he ordered the release of Billy after his brief arrest for collecting wild honey in the park. He claimed that he reprimanded the Karen activist for trying to bribe him with five bottles of wild honey, an offer he rejected.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/chaiwat-to-vow-to-spirit-at-kaeng-krachan-park-bridge-that-he-did-not-kill-billy/

thaipbs.jpg

Well if it keeps you out of prison where's the harm ?  I've always thought it amusing watching 'the interceptors', a real life program about British highway police, when an obvious criminal is caught it's always "I didn't do anything wrong, I swear on my mothers life"

Archived