Outspoken MP Pareena in hot water over questionable land occupation in Ratchaburi

webfact

Outspoken MP Pareena in hot water over questionable land occupation in Ratchaburi

parina3.png

Ms Pareena Kraikupt, Palang Pracharat MP for Ratchaburi province, appears to be in some trouble relating to her claim that she has the right to occupy and use some 102 hectares of land, in Chom Bung district of the province, because she has paid local taxes, officially known as Por Bor Thor 5.

On his Facebook page today (Wednesday) Democrat deputy leader Nipit Intharasombat explained that the Por Bor Thor 5 tax form simply shows that a person has paid taxes to a local administration organization for land they have occupied and utilized. It does not mean that they have the legal right to own the land in question.

He said that the land occupier cannot use the Por Bor Thor tax form to claim a right to occupy land owned by the state, but it can be used as evidence against other private individuals who may also claim occupation rights to the same plot of land, but without a Por Bor Thor 5 tax form.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/outspoken-mp-pareena-in-hot-water-over-questionable-land-occupation-in-ratchaburi/

thaipbs.jpg

What they dont mention is that she made a case about land similar to her land that was owned by the mother of Thanathorn the leader of future forward. I hope they will handle both cases equally.

I like Thanathorn but i would love to see them BOTH lose those lands as they were never ment for rich people but for poor farmers. 

I think its great that she now gets back what she dished out.

Outspoken, an absolute hag with morals even a sewer rat would balk at.

Both cases should be investigated fully and appropriate punishments dished out if illegality is proven. 

I read in the BP that Thammanat Prompow of Aussie Heroin dealing fame has been ordering relevant agencies to get on with investigations. So as he and her are on the same side yoi don't have to be a genius to figure out who is likelier to come out worse afterwards.

19 hours ago, robblok said:

What they dont mention is that she made a case about land similar to her land that was owned by the mother of Thanathorn the leader of future forward. I hope they will handle both cases equally.

I like Thanathorn but i would love to see them BOTH lose those lands as they were never ment for rich people but for poor farmers. 

I think its great that she now gets back what she dished out.

I think the problem is that the poor people who got the land at first, sold it to pay their debts. But right, it's still public land. This will be same everywhere in Thailand.

On 11/13/2019 at 3:14 PM, webfact said:

He said that the land occupier cannot use the Por Bor Thor tax form to claim a right to occupy land owned by the state

That is one area that needs sorting.

It also means any leasehold farmers being in the same situation but without rich families to back them up are not entitled to any farm subsidies at all.

Just forgotten in the system.

Archived