Ed Visa Advice

I didn't report to my language with passport and departure card school within 7 days after coming back into the country on my ED visa. I wasn't aware of this rule until this afternoon, which is the 7th day and already too late. I can go in tomorrow morning but it will be the eighth day. I have been told this means I cannot extend my visa after the 90 days. Is this really true? 

Not sure what they want that requires doing it within 7 days.

Perhaps a TM30 report that should be done within 24 hours of your arrival. For being late or not doing it it is a maximum fine of 2000 baht. It would certainly have no effect on doing your extension application.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure what they want that requires doing it within 7 days.

Perhaps a TM30 report that should be done within 24 hours of your arrival. For being late or not doing it it is a maximum fine of 2000 baht. It would certainly have no effect on doing your extension application.

It's not about the TM30. My school said something about sending off my departure card and passport copy to the MoE. I honestly have no idea what this is about and I was shocked when they told me about it. I don't understand why this would affect my extension in 90 days...