Nonsensical....

moontang

His experiences with his students, including a high population of ELL students, has prepared to adjust his instruction to engage students of all age-levels, skill-levels, and levels of English acquisition.

Does that make sense to you?  It is the bio of someone offering a 120 hour TEFL course.  I was almost interested.  

9 minutes ago, cmsally said:

For starters missing an objective pronoun (after prepared) and the word population should probably be proportion.

Should be an interesting 120 hrs!!!

And has does not agree with experiences.  A high population.. sounds like my school in Phoenix.. students were often high.  

I seldom nitpick on grammar.  It is too easy to slip up... but, I was a business major, and I am not selling a course.  And what is it with people in the education sector, being so close to the vest about their degree.  It is one of the most straightforward, simple, and important facts you can state about yourself. Do I smell a Filipino ghost writer, or would they do a lot better? 

On 11/13/2019 at 7:37 PM, cmsally said:

For starters missing an objective pronoun (after prepared) and the word population should probably be proportion.

Looks like it has been translated from Thai (by a Thai) into English - or should I say Tinglish?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 7:37 PM, cmsally said:

And I'd reckon to change the word has into have:

His experiences with his students, including a high population of ELL students, have prepared to adjust his instruction to engage students of all age-levels, skill-levels, and levels of English acquisition.

Archived