UK's Johnson has 10-point lead over Labour before election: Kantar poll

snoop1130

On 11/13/2019 at 6:25 PM, from the home of CC said:

this guy always seems to have the most unflattering pictures taken of him..

Given he’s massively overweight, doesn’t have a comb and despite immense wealth can’t find a suit that fits, I’m struggling to understand why !

11 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Turkey's voting for Christmas scenario!

32 hour working week (claims higher productivity will offset it - terwatt!). 

When tried elsewhere, Scandinavia, it has been offset by higher production, when tried by London tech companies it had resulted in higher productivity - explain why it won’t work please 

9 hours ago, Kadilo said:

...... and yet the Tories still can’t get a majority Government .

With one exception voted Tory all my life, However would I now vote for an egotistical bloated liar happy to sell his country down the river to make a name for himself ? Don’t be ridiculous .

For Corbyn who cannot understand high taxation has a chronic track record ? 

For the Brexit Party loons ? 

and yet there are some who believe voting should be mandatory ! 

1 hour ago, WillyPlatt said:

Funny thing democracy.

Raab is so useless, despised and aloof that he gets elected as member of parliament.

Does it ever occur to you that the huge chip on your shoulder is not shared by your fellow constituents?

In most areas constituents wouldn’t have a clue who’s standing, they just tick Cons or Lab. 

Interesting Brexiteers not claiming Raab is anti democratic though if that 80% is accurate. 

7 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:

With one exception voted Tory all my life, However would I now vote for an egotistical bloated liar happy to sell his country down the river to make a name for himself ? Don’t be ridiculous .

For Corbyn who cannot understand high taxation has a chronic track record ? 

For the Brexit Party loons ? 

and yet there are some who believe voting should be mandatory ! 

I feel your pain. 
It is a shabby bunch I agree. 

As a money grabbing Remainer I will be voting Tory to preserve and hopefully increase my wealth in the short term and as a punishment to my northern brethren (I'm from Preston)  who voted for Brexit so they shall now get a sharp lesson in political reality when the Johnson lies turn out to be just that. Sorry for all the innocents are getting really hurt by all this. You know who to blame. ????????

Carrie Symonds has my deepest sympathies for having to have that thing humping her. Hopefully when he dumps her or she leaves when he has another posh bint on the go she will have recorded a lot of his candid conversations with her and cash out with a million pound book deal and we can truly see him for the mendacious , scheming , arrogant tub of privileged lard he actually is. 

Image result for carrie symonds

Lest we forget .....

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the-dilemma-facing-disgusted-brexiteer-of-tunbridge-wells/

Time will tell, but I’m becoming more and more convinced that the Tory hierarchy’s strategic priorities are:

1. Ram through something which can plausibly be labelled Brexit so that they can claim to have ‘got it done’, as if it were just a box to be ticked and then forgotten;

2. Having done that, get back to business as usual in terms of a substantially unchanged political system, which suits the entrenched Westminster elite down to the ground.

That, it strikes me, is not the outcome most critics of the last Parliament wanted in calling for its dissolution. If correct, it seems likely that people may opt for their own withdrawal option, manifested by, as our Editor put it yesterday, the attitude of ‘a plague on both their houses’.

57 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:

Given he’s massively overweight, doesn’t have a comb and despite immense wealth can’t find a suit that fits, I’m struggling to understand why !

He doesn't bike now - but he stopped anyway after Brexit cos he got so much abuse. Like Blair before him no more public ease for him. 

3 hours ago, Bruntoid said:

When tried elsewhere, Scandinavia, it has been offset by higher production, when tried by London tech companies it had resulted in higher productivity - explain why it won’t work please 

Some things are counter intuitive - such is life. A shorter working week appears to be one of those, I have read that production levels of less stressed workers increase significantly. 

The thing that irks me is that there are so many things that the Labour Party just doesn't need to say. There is a terminal lack of guile. Why advertise policies that are likely to be misunderstood, and misrepresented by the gutter press, however ideologically correct. The utterly grim thing came, when Corbyn announced that the IS leader should have been arrested. This is naive to the point of imbecility. You are fighting a UK election, no one cares about what you think about the IS leader. Corbyn just can't help himself, he has to give us the benefit of his "Noble and decent" views on everything. 

We are trying to save the country from the most dishonorable, sordid, and self-serving far right wing government we have seen in our lifetimes. Johnson makes a complete fool of himself every time he opens his mouth, why can't the LP hit an open goal. 

Sadly so often the LP foot soldiers are endlessly hampered by having to defend their own utterly inadequate leader, who offers open goals in return.

It looks like whatever major party you vote for you will have to hold your nose, tragic for the country to be reduced to these choices.

1 hour ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Some things are counter intuitive - such is life. A shorter working week appears to be one of those, I have read that production levels of less stressed workers increase significantly. 

The thing that irks me is that there are so many things that the Labour Party just doesn't need to say. There is a terminal lack of guile. Why advertise policies that are likely to be misunderstood, and misrepresented by the gutter press, however ideologically correct. The utterly grim thing came, when Corbyn announced that the IS leader should have been arrested. This is naive to the point of imbecility. You are fighting a UK election, no one cares about what you think about the IS leader. Corbyn just can't help himself, he has to give us the benefit of his "Noble and decent" views on everything. 

We are trying to save the country from the most dishonorable, sordid, and self-serving far right wing government we have seen in our lifetimes. Johnson makes a complete fool of himself every time he opens his mouth, why can't the LP hit an open goal. 

Sadly so often the LP foot soldiers are endlessly hampered by having to defend their own utterly inadequate leader, who offers open goals in return.

It looks like whatever major party you vote for you will have to hold your nose, tragic for the country to be reduced to these choices.

not a bad summary

still, the brits go on and vote - tory - tory - tory - over and over and over

Archived