rent for thai girl friend

kingdong

How much is a typical rent would a bargirl pay in pattaya? I know some share and obviously some rooms are better than others,I personally do not send money over preferring to pay as I go,but for a mate who thinks he,a being conned.So any info would be appreciated.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

2,000-5,000 a month 

lowest I've seen is 1500 baht, but resembling a ghetto breeze block walls tin roof, probably demolished now for high end hotel due to location. highest I've known a bargirl to pay is around 6k, nice condo with pool. 

these were only a few hundred metres apart. 

most go with 4000-5000 from my 'experience' so to say.

the days of girls sharing seem to be gone now.

Impossible I would say, unless you know where. She could be sharing a house with 3/4 others or even more. Could be a room on her own or sharing a condo, then you have the location aspect. So many variables, she could be paying anywhere from 1000- 15000 dependent on the variables mentioned.

If they are relatively new it might be as little as 2-3k baht a month, many share a room too. 
Longer staying one who is into the business might rent for 4-5k on their own but some even rent condo's costing up to 15k.

If they really want the best and send most home, it should be no more than 4k.

She doesn't pay anything...customers take her home with them...

You crazy to send money to a bar girl..she could have several people sending her money already.

It's a business...you are a customer...nothing more...

I know...your girl is special...um hum...

2 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

You crazy to send money to a bar girl..she could have several people sending her money already.

OP isn't sending anybody any money. The information he wants is for his friend.

15 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

That wasn't what was asked by the OP. 

If it is in say Pattaya, and the girl wants to be close enough to walk to 'work', it could be around 7K a month for a one room condo, further out maybe 4 or 5K.  Most seem to share with friends from the village, from work, or with siblings. Many want to foster the illusion with their family at home, that their job is just run of the mill, regular employment and Mum and Dad share in that illusion, so a small condo helps in that pretence.  

19 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

As I said info was for a friend,as you seem so concerned about the matter 1. I pay as I go when I personally go with a ho. 2i,I am not a liar,don,t judge everyone on yourself,your reply was typical of a boring know it all,it was absolutely no value to the question.

20 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Impossible I would say, unless you know where. She could be sharing a house with 3/4 others or even more. Could be a room on her own or sharing a condo, then you have the location aspect. So many variables, she could be paying anywhere from 1000- 15000 dependent on the variables mentioned.

More likely she splits the rent between 3/4 other guys... :coffee1:

17 hours ago, champers said:

OP isn't sending anybody any money. The information he wants is for his friend.

It was actually,he's a mate who runs a club in the uk and I normally have a bit of afters in there a couple of times a week,he,s been to pattaya 3 times after getting a divorce at a late age and is now getting conned,advised him to go on thai visa so he could use it for information but should have realised that such a post would attract losers with no mates trying to give it large,well i,ve done my bit,never again,up to him just don,t like standing there where a mates getting conned.

Bar girls tend to look out for each other, except for the queen bee rivals. Many will share accommodation. Cost per person could be as low as 500 baht/month, or 5000 baht/month solo. It's a bit like asking how long a piece of string is.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Bar girls tend to look out for each other, except for the queen bee rivals. Many will share accommodation. Cost per person could be as low as 500 baht/month, or 5000 baht/month solo. It's a bit like asking how long a piece of string is.

Mine's a foot long,how long your piece of string?

1 minute ago, kingdong said:

Mine's a foot long,how long your piece of string?

In that case, I envy you. However, I think most Thai chicks would find me more user-friendly.

BTW, is that a stiff piece of string, or limp?

Archived