Tempted by the 16-inch MacBook Pro?

had a chance to see new macbook pro 16". 

observations

1 . heavy. about the same weight as my 2012 macbook pro. why spend so much to end up with another heavy in my backpack laptop? i could see some video editors needing the horsepower though.

for my normal uses not worth the money for the weight

2 nice screen

3 miss the illuminated apple cutout

4 if lg can make a 2.95 lb 17 inch laptop why can't apple make a light 16 " ?? instead of 4.3 lbs.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just purchased the 13" Macbook Air - my 4th Mac - none have missed a beat.    I've had the battery replaced in my most recent MacBook 12"   The reason I buy Mac's... they are bet

Would be nice if you guys open up a new thread about why apple products are not good and there are cheaper options out there etc... this should be about the new 16" macbook pro released yesterday

Posted Images

On 11/14/2019 at 12:37 PM, Tayaout said:

I wouldn't pay for it. If it was free then I would install Arch Linux on it. 

Yep, I was tempted for about a millisecond, and I might have bought one at about half the price. Still, tell you what. If ever I feel the need to have someone stick their hand in my pocket and take all my money then give me a few emojis in return, I'll hotfoot it down to the nearest Apple store. There's always a small crowd of wannabe hisos down there. One born every minute...

• Like 1