Thai tourism: Joy as the Russians come back in their thousands!

webfact

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, starchild5 said:

Finally found it, I remembered reading it but forgot to save the Link...u can read it here

http://www.pattayacityexpatsclub.com/expats/docs/may25_2014meetingsummary.pdf

Rama V’s son graduated from a prestigious military academy in Russia which may be the reason Thai ceremonial military uniforms resemble the Russian ones. A Russian composer wrote the music for the Thai national anthem (it is now the Royal anthem). And Rama V himself visited St. Petersburg.

The colours of the Thai flag are the same as those of the Russian flag. Some people believe that the three colours symbolise the same things in both countries: red = people; white = religion; and blue = monarchy.

Thank you but still doesnt' explain why girls from

the ex USSR are allowed to work in gogo bars in walking street.

What visa do they have?

3 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

What visa do they have?

Get over your self. Your in a developing country The Russian go gos are paying the BIB geez is that not obviouse??

6 minutes ago, madmen said:

Get over your self. Your in a developing country The Russian go gos are paying the BIB geez is that not obviouse??

Do you mean if the immigration chief from Bangkok decides to come in Pattaya

with his staff and they check the work permit of the caucasians gogogirls everything

should be ok?

(Just for your information the begining of your post is not accurate, i live here in Pattaya)

Went shopping yesterday in Central Phuket with the midget, I noticed lots of Russians especially in H & M and the cashier said most of the customers are from Russia and UAE buying lots of clothes I think maybe to take back with them 

The Russian mafia controll prostitution in Thailand. They have got good connections that why Russian prostitutes are working in Thailand. They get only 25procent of Money they make per day. The rest go to mafia and some official people in Thailand.

If the girl gets 2000 bath for f.... She gets only attention around 500 bath. They never work alone like Thai prostitutes do.

That answer for your question

They Russians are funny. Many do not want to eat Thai food. What is the point to come to Thailand and eat Russian food. Why not try something different.

Some of then eat but not many.

Drink to much. Can spent big money in bars them seat without money.

When drunk behave themselves as animals.

Better lot them in Zoo with some Indian and couple Chinese. More enjoy for people to look different kind of life

3 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

i don't see any ''none A'' visa

Non-Immigrant Visa Categories "F, B, IM, IB, ED, M, R, RS, EX, and O"..

..."non A" will be along soon ok. Possibly also "non Z, WC, L, NH....." as well; because according to another thread there's more stuff coming!

1 hour ago, Trolleen said:

Many different people come to Thailand. Not enjoy to meet all of them.

English American Getto people.

Russian together with Chinese and Indian.

Soon will come Africa people

africans are already there see pratunam in bkk. but i wonder about india experiencing its worst economic slump since 2008 hence indian tourism to los high ???

wbr

roobaa01

On 11/14/2019 at 3:05 AM, Just1Voice said:

Russians & Indians.  A match made in hell. lol

The simple fact is that British and other Europeans who are so-called "rich" have been scared away by strong baht. That's 10% increase of the value of baht. How rich are they really? If even russians and indians keep coming in numbers. And even in more numbers ????

On 11/14/2019 at 3:39 AM, Sticky Wicket said:

Chinese, Indians and Russians.

Spitting, shìtting and shouting.

British, americans, europeans and others "kind, rich and educated super people".

Rasism, lack of real argument, jeleousy.

P.S. Who assume that they're the only ones who are entitled to visit Thailand. Ahhhhaaaahhha.  ????

The Thai baht increase to Norwegian and swedish krona with 51 procent in 6 years time. The prices in Thailand raise by 70 procent in 7 years time. That make 121 procent more expensive in comparison with 6-7 years ago.

Check currency exchange.

Norwegian to /baht

On 11/14/2019 at 3:33 AM, RJRS1301 said:

Nice to know that the Russians are the answer to the tourism dilemma .

Personally i find groups of Russians not only extremely rude and pushy,

....someone says that "russians and indians are rude" without noticing that he himself is being rude by making such a remark.

---

Are you sure that you yourself aren't rude, bro? Who told you that, your friends from the same country as you are, who are also rasist and assume that they're superior that other nations?

15 minutes ago, Trolleen said:

The Thai baht increase to Norwegian and swedish krona with 51 procent in 6 years time. The prices in Thailand raise by 70 procent in 7 years time. That make 121 procent more expensive in comparison with 6-7 years ago.

Check currency exchange.

Norwegian to /baht

Wake up, man.

And like-wise baht has increased its value compared to russian ruble and indian rupee. Surprise?

Russian ruble used to cost 1:1 to baht, but  since a few years ago ruble has been more than 2 times cheaper. That's more than 51% or 70% you're talking about.

And somehow russians and indians can afford to come even though their currencies have become more week, russian one even way more week, too. Unlike these rich, or rather poor, rasists in this topic who proclaim that "they're really the ones who deserve to visit and live in Thailand. Aaaaaaa. Others -- go out????"

Bunch of chimps. ????

Norwegian can come. Easy. But Thai military government make life difficult to people. I'm from Norway. I work 6 months and have vacation 6 months. I build a house in Thailand for 5 year ago. Before military destroy anything. Do you think I like to come to airport and get worry if I come and not come to their country.??

Now I try to sell it and move but not easy to sell.

I do not want to buy elite visa and I do not want to apply for non -o visa. Even I stay here in my house 6 months per year I still tourist because I work in Norway.

I do feel to seat in dirty Thai airport prison for nothing.

And I come here for 15 days ago and never been in one restaurant but already spent 100.000 baht.

Dog, fish , small thing.

Am I cheap tourist?

7 minutes ago, Trolleen said:

Norwegian can come. Easy. But Thai military government make life difficult to people. I'm from Norway. I work 6 months and have vacation 6 months. I build a house in Thailand for 5 year ago. Before military destroy anything. Do you think I like to come to airport and get worry if I come and not come to their country.??

Now I try to sell it and move but not easy to sell.

I do not want to buy elite visa and I do not want to apply for non -o visa. Even I stay here in my house 6 months per year I still tourist because I work in Norway.

I do feel to seat in dirty Thai airport prison for nothing.

And I come here for 15 days ago and never been in one restaurant but already spent 100.000 baht.

Dog, fish , small thing.

Am I cheap tourist?

You may be able to come and spend money here, so what? We're talking about "come in numbers" and not "I as an individual can come".

Besides, there're business that are run by indians and russians in the country too. If they were poor, they wouldn't be able to even start them. Are there any big clubs and restraurant at Walking Street run by Norwegians?  By russians and indians -- yes.

They who run clubs in pattaja use a system from Thailand. They use tourists and pay small taxes. They decrease the how much money they make per month. They do not bring New money to thailand. Thailand do not need clubs run by indians and Russians. Thailand need clubs and restaurants run by Thai people and tourist who wants to spend money.

It does no matter of you individual or many people . I does what people spend in country.

Yours thinking will make Thailand go down. It will not take one year but many years but in the end Thailand will go down.

There are many countries in the world where people do not think like that . The welcome everyone who is good, no criminal. And it does no matter if individual have big and small money.

No wonder tourism is go down in Thailand. No one want to be quality tourists like same dog. Everyone want to be people. No country in the world put tourist to prison for fake reason. Just Thailand do

One more thing. Do not tell me that Russian who run clubs in pattaja is good for the country. Your hole pattaja city is devide between to mafia groups Russian and Thai. Anyone who is Russian and have restaurant or bar in pattaja pay money to Russia mafia. And the western europe people who wants to open business in pattaja have problem with Thai mafia groups.

They do not bring one baht to their country. They just rape a system and try to make money in short term. I know much more situation in pattaja city that you can imagine. Despite of government efforts to try to put it down. It go down 20procent and rise up to 30procent. What is killing corruption and mafia controll now that no tourist will come anymore to your pattaja city and spent money. It is hurts Thai and Russian mafia groups more than efforts of your government to put it down.

That other answer for many of your future comments and questions.

That how Russians business good for Thai people. 

On 11/17/2019 at 11:51 PM, kingofthemountain said:

What visa do they have?

Multi entry sex visa ..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived